[3ARC]Game of the week suggestion

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

[3ARC]Game of the week suggestion

Hi there,

Well , I noticed that another time we have nuketown 24/7, pretty boring, it's always the same thing..

I think it would be nice to make different mods, for example:

• Sniper only mod with predefined class.
  • TDM limited to 150 frags instead of 75.
  • Any gametype without Scorestreaks.

That's just examples, what's your suggestions about "game of the week"  guyz?

PS: Perhaps it's not the right forum to post this suggestion then feel free to move it at right place.

Level 8
20 REPLIES

Re: [3ARC]Game of the week suggestion

in reply to zrt23

until the hackers and cheaters are gone it makes little difference what games we play on ...wont matter at all...even though the variable game list would be a great option...so I agree with you...but still feel it is a waste of time

Level 8

in reply to UndreamtStone

Game of the Week:

Try fixing Matchmaking...

Try a Game of the week based upon KDR and NO Parties on Moshpit:

1. 0.00~0.50
  2. 0.51~0.75
  3. 0.76~1.00
  4. 1.01~1.50
  5. 1.51~2.00
  6. >2.01
Level 28

in reply to Momba1

Good idea, but being based on KDR only is not enough. I believe it would be better to be based on KDR * SPM because I have seen several low SPM players (<150SPM) camping the whole game and still be able to have a decent KDR (ie: 10 frags in a round but only 4 death = 2.5 KDR). Other example are 'aggressive' rushers with high SPM but a KDR <1.50.

Well anyway, good idea.

Level 8

in reply to UndreamtStone

Are you stupid or really stupid? Black ops 2 on PC has NO cheaters AT ALL! Get it in your head seriously, this isn't console with their poor anticheat. So far i haven't seen a SINGLE hacker. A SINGLE. Get some skill. Learn the difference between skill and hacker. All the hackers play 1-2 days and get banned from steam, they never return again, this isn't console to be able to avoid all those bans resets or any of that bullshit. This is steam. A VAC ban can't be removed.

/rant off

Level 2

in reply to WinterPwnd

You clearly have no knowledge on that subject and all I can garner is either you're deliberately Trolling or Cheat because I cannot imagine anyone saying something so outrageously dead wrong. Before you start that L2P crapola on me, my gun-only KDR is >2.

First, for whatever reason 3arch/Activision/Steam doesn't VAC Ban anyone in BLOPS2, and a ton of players are really PO'ed on that poor decision. Yes Players get a Permanent Ban but that's it and with no VAC Ban.

Second, as far as Cheaters, OMG 3arch/Activision has Permanently Banned Hundreds-of-Thousands to date from BLOPS 2; The source is the Activision Moderators themselves. Also, about 10%~15%+ of my BLOPS2 Steam friends to date have received a Permanent Ban. BTW finding a 100% 'clean' lobby i.e. no VAC Bans and/or some troll hacking is nearly impossible.

Either know or learn your facts first or don't post anything that you obviously do not know and/or quit Trolling.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

"First, for whatever reason 3arch/Activision/Steam doesn't VAC Ban anyone in BLOPS2, and a ton of players are really PO'ed on that poor decision. Yes Players get a Permanent Ban but that's it and with no VAC Ban."

You keep saying this in every thread but it is not correct. For instance this guy just tweeted pcdev today with a linked in-game VAC ban screenshot complaining about his ban. Searched him on Google fifth result is his steam profile showing VAC ban on record in red and he is complaining in his profile about being unable to play BOII now.

"I NEVER CHEATED Smiley Sad.

INACTIVE TILL EXAMS ARE OVER.

I CANT PLAY COD:BOII ONLINE "

Twitter / ixNami_: @pcdev Why am i banned? ...

Level 10

in reply to Obmar

I've linked at least two players that I personally know that got a Permanent Ban for a Cheat (AimBot) and have absolutely no VAC Ban to this day. In that last post I even went so bold as to post their Steam Accounts.

So I know for an absolute fact you're wrong here.

{note: I will remove shortly} To this day a good friend, review his screenshots - {I removed link}

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

Like I said last time, this game is secured by two systems VAC and whatever Treyarch is using (TAC). The person you are discussing was not VAC banned. The person I linked was and bears the tag for it.

Your entire angle here is that they lied to us about this game being VAC enabled. They did not. This game is VAC enabled and does add VAC ban tags when they are banned through that system.

Level 10

in reply to Obmar

Find any with a VAC Ban that are from BLOPS2 -> VACBanned.com - See the VAC status of any Steam account (Counter Strike, Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty: ... then we'll have something to discuss.

The Players I know of personally that admitted to a 'Hack' aka Cheat (AimBot, Wall Hack, etc) and got caught and Permanently Banned from BLOPS2 to this date have no Vac Ban listed on their Steam accounts. Further, every time some Player comes to this Forum wanting to get unbanned because they too have been Permanently Banned there was no Vac Ban listed on their Steam accounts.

Therefore, 3arc/Activision does not Vac Ban Steam accounts.

Level 28

Studios