Black Ops 2 Aim Assist needs to be added please! and not seeing red dot on reflex sight!

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Black Ops 2 Aim Assist needs to be added please! and not seeing red dot on reflex sight!

When I first got this game for the pc I thought it would be easy to play, but it was very difficult for me to play. I had a very hard time aiming and shooting players. Please add aim assist! Right now I want to return the game but sadly I cant. Hopefully you guys update it so you can have aim assis. Other then that I just wasted 60 bucks on a game that im not having fun with. Another Problem is I cant see my red dot on the reflex sight. When I zoom in it just blank with no red dot sight at all. I dont know if this is a bug.glitch, or even beacuase of my graphics card. Please fix if its a bug.

Level 1
25 REPLIES

Re: Black Ops 2 Aim Assist needs to be added please! and not seeing red dot on reflex sight!

in reply to xSquiid

... No. This is PC you have a mouse which is a lot better than any aim assist. Go play Combat Mode. Also your issue with your scope try Verifying Intergrity. Or if it doesn't find anything just uninstall and redownload.

Level 1

Re: Black Ops 2 Aim Assist needs to be added please! and not seeing red dot on reflex sight!

in reply to DidUknowiPwn

It does need to be added ASAP (like...NOW) for people using a Gamepad (controller) because for those who don't like playing the game on the keyboard it's worthless using a controller without aim assist.  Good luck, and...hurry up and add that feature for gamepads only please.

Level 1

in reply to Vanex69

If you dont want to use a mouse and keyboard then why did you buy the game on PC? You should have bought the game on console. Aim assist will cause balance issues.

Practice with a mouse and keyboard, it shouldnt take more than two weeks to get the hang of it and get your usual game back.

Level 9

in reply to Vanex69

Mouse and keyboard support needs to be added ASAP on consoles, for those of us who don't like playing with a controller.

See what I did there?

Level 1

in reply to sifr2

what i want to know is if there is mouse and keyboard support for the the ps3 version. if there is please let me know!

Level 1

in reply to xSquiid

Aim assist will not be added on Black Ops II PC for keyboards/mice or gamepads.

- TopFighter

Level 47
Highlighted

in reply to extremefight49

no REAL pc gamer would ever want aim assist or controllers for a fps on a computer..it'll never be added so i suggest either tweeking your aim sensitivity and practice in combat mode or go back to consoles where you clearly belong.

Level 1

in reply to xSquiid

I would like to have aim assist for the gamepad in the Zombies because right now I play on a huge plasma TV and I cant play with mouse and keyboard because my friends laptops are on the table and I play on the TV. I heard that there is aim assist for the Zombies but I don't have it or I dont know where to turn it on and this way I am holding back my team.

I absolutely agree that for Multiplayer aim assist will disbalance the game and will take the skill out of it, but for zombies it will be ok to have it because it is almost impossible to hit the zombies without it and if someone is playing with gamepad I don't want him on my team ...

Level 2

in reply to xSquiid

If you want it added for SP and Zombies modes ONLY then sure I could understand wanting them to add it... After all there's no harm done in letting you have your aim assist up against bots...

If you want it for multiplayer you should keep dreaming.  There is no way in hell that it should EVER be added for any reason.

If it upsets you being unable to swing with the kb/m boys using a controller there are two simple solutions for that.

1) Don't use a controller for PC multiplayer, use a kb/m.

2) Play on Xbox where everyone uses controllers and has aim assist.

Level 3

Studios