Black Ops 2 Aim Assist needs to be added please! and not seeing red dot on reflex sight!

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Re: Black Ops 2 Aim Assist needs to be added please! and not seeing red dot on reflex sight!

in reply to Matchmakingfail1

This is exactly what I mean. FPS with controller is crap but for the zombies and single player it will make the game much more fun because I could play with my friends and not being the one who allways needs reviving

Level 2

Re: Black Ops 2 Aim Assist needs to be added please! and not seeing red dot on reflex sight!

in reply to xSquiid

THATS THE REAL PLAYING DUDE WITH MOUSE AND KEYBOARD THE GAME WITH CONTROLLER IS FOR KIDS.IF YOU WANT TO BE PRO YOU MUST LEARN TO PLAY WITH MOUSE AND KEYBOARD.THE FPS IS DESIGNED FOR PC'S AND NOT FOR THE CRAPPY CONSOLES...

EVERYONE WHO UPLOAD ON YOUTUBE "AMAZING KILLS" WHO PLAYED ON XBOS OR PS3  WHO HAVE AIM ASSIST, FOR ME IS JUST FOR LAUGHS THOSE PLAYERS AND NOT PRO PLAYERS

THE PRO PLAYERS IS THE PLAYERS WHO PLAY THE GAME ON PC...

.FPS  GAME IS ONLY FOR PC

THE GUYS WHO BOUGHT THE GAME ON PC AND WANTS TO PLAY WITH CONTROLLER ARE STUPID.BETTER PLAY WITH SOME BARBIE

Level 1

in reply to JokeR86

Why are some people so narrow minded ... no one cares about your opinion kid ... some poeple play the game just for the fun of it and not to prove themselves as they have lives to prove themselves in ... no one cares about your "skills" in Call of dity ... no one will ever ask you in a job interview what is your K/d ration in Black Ops 2 ... do you get it?

Level 2

in reply to JokeR86

Only one question, have you tried play any game in your sofa with your led 46" TV connected by HDMI with your PC, with better graphics than any console, without fan console, and with a xbox controller, (ot play to be a soldier) only to spend your free time?

In the sofa you can't play with an keyboard and mouse, try and see.

In my modest opinion it's a big mistake not to include the aim assist,if you play in a PC with an xbox controller in a zombie mode or campaing mode,

If they not want to be played with this option, remove the xbox controller in a PC game, but if you choose the controller, MUST BE this option as you have in a console, because not only the people play to be an professional soldiers. And shoot without aim assist its too dificult.

Level 1

in reply to ivaxsirc

aim assist is a cheat in pc game of codbo2....there are plenty of those out there kid....that's why we don't want it in our pc games

Level 8

in reply to ivaxsirc

if you are gonna play from your sofa go back to xbox or ps3....please that's evidently where you need to be

Level 8

in reply to xSquiid

now i know why bo2 is a noobs fest ...

Level 7

in reply to xFrazierz

XFRAZIERZ I AGREE WITH YOU MEN ABSOLUTELY.

THIS IS THE JOKE OF THE DAY WHICH SOMOENE BOUGHT THE GAME FOR THE PC AND WNAT TO HAVE AUTO AIM WHAT A NOOB MY GOODNESS WHAT ELSE I AM GONNA READ TODAY...

Level 1

in reply to JokeR86

Jesus your grammar is the joke of the week dude.

About aim assist on controllers in the pc version. No.

Level 9

in reply to Ai-Silentshot

No one argues about the superiority of the keyboard + mouse for a FPShooter. But some people dont want to be "pro" players and just want to play the game for the fun of it ... I play it on my TV with simulated 3D and it kick ass, of course I will not play multiplayer like that, but the zombies and the single player need to have aim assist because playing FPS with controller sux and this will not disbalance the game if anything this will give chance to the people who play like me to be able to keep up with the team on Zombie mod and to play single player from their sofa. Spending hours sitting in front of the monitor may float your boat but you are not the only ones that have the game and everyone should have the same quality of gaming.

I dont care about ranking and shit I just want to play with my friends so if they put aim assist only for the custom game in zombie mod I will be more than happy.

And before start insulting other people learn to write properly because you spell like someone who plays with barbies ...

Level 2

Studios