Black Ops 2 Aim Assist needs to be added please! and not seeing red dot on reflex sight!

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Re: Black Ops 2 Aim Assist needs to be added please! and not seeing red dot on reflex sight!

in reply to xSquiid

The controller support on the multiplayer is wrong. If the consoles had mouse and keyboard support but only let you use 400 dpi mouses. I bet people would be mad over that. The same way it is with the controller on the pc version. People expect the game to play like it is on the console if there is controller support.

Black Ops 2 has gimped controller support for the multiplayer.

Level 1

Re: Black Ops 2 Aim Assist needs to be added please! and not seeing red dot on reflex sight!

in reply to xSquiid

So, you are telling me that you need the red dot to aim at the CENTER of your screen? (If you never noticed, thats exactly where the red dot falls)

Really weird bugs people keep getting, try to check file cache and update video drivers

Im playing on win8 with a GTX260 and no problems here

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to xSquiid

I have trouble with this to but look at it this way, if you persevere with it and you get used to it you will be a better player especially when you play it again on a console against you're friends.

I find the key to it is to try and play smart, watching the mini map and head to an enemy when they appear on the map going from cover to cover or hiding till they run by you. People will call you a camper but that's not true as you're moving from spot to spot and you are at a disadvantage using a controller.

I got a Razer nostromo ergonomic key pad and mouse to try and help but it takes a lot of getting used to.

B1K
Level 1

in reply to xSquiid

I have trouble with this to but look at it this way, if you persevere with it and you get used to it you will be a better player especially when you play it again on a console against you're friends.

I find the key to it is to try and play smart, watching the mini map and head to an enemy when they appear on the map going from cover to cover or hiding till they run by you. People will call you a camper but that's not true as you're moving from spot to spot and you are at a disadvantage using a controller.

I got a Razer nostromo ergonomic key pad and mouse to try and help but it takes a lot of getting used to.

B1K
Level 1

in reply to xSquiid

sorry i will start by admitting i only read the first 3 pages, just way to much there to read it all. ok well i have mastered the game on xbox, but also disagree with the way xbox is going so my nefue now has the xbox and my old gamertag. just finished off my rig. well almost i have cut and wired another psu to run the graphic card at the moment, but i was shocked that the controller didnt have aim assist, its shocking how bad the aiming is without it on pc, when admittedly only played it for 2 days and this and civ 5 are only games i have yet but looks to me as if k/m has got it. they can shot me across the map fine in a nano sec, but for me with controller even with the sights its just basically spraying, that aint a fair game, and i agree controllers are mirosoft same as the windows software your k/m is using. and if you read the back it says xbox360/pc. i also ended up here trying to find a answer

Level 1

in reply to xSquiid

The thing is, the reason there's no aim assist in the PC version is that it would essentially break the game. It could be implemented in SP/SP zombies but that's about it. The game does support Controller but adding aim assist into the game just for the minority that want to play with controller would 1. take too much work, and 2. essentially break the game. Learn with the keyboard and mouse by playing combat training and you'll get the hang of it. Now i average 20 kills per game

Level 4

Studios