Having Less Hackers Like On Consoles (Hack Feast Solution)

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Re: Having Less Hackers Like On Consoles (Hack Feast Solution)

in reply to frametaux

If you think that programming a game for both consoles & pc is similar, go learn.

Level 2

in reply to Blastcore0

Oh yeah I know how to program a game, and it's the same engine for all platforms, it's programed on the same engine, do you think they program the game on each plateform, you are stupid or what. A game is made by scripter, designer, musician, thats all.

And I know that spybot s&d like avast is very good to vac enabling, and that shut down these antivirus while using steam is good too. So hackers lost the war.

PS: I've uninstalled avast after my virus scan and I close malwaresbytes antimalwares and spybot s&d, I let Microsoft security essentials like my computer antivirus, and finish by run steam with tcp protocol instead of udp one. Explain here https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5623-QOSV-5250

Level 6

in reply to Blastcore0

It's not you that will learn to me how to program something, I've done the best like a sioux.

Level 6

in reply to Blastcore0

It's insulting, they win billions with my mouse and keyboard scripts that nobody found before me.

Level 6

in reply to frametaux

The solution to "hacking"...

1) Turn off lag compensation so we can really tell who is hacking and who is just reaping the advantages of this horrible mechanic.

2) Let the players run the servers. This is a PC game, stop treating us like we are on consoles. PC gamers have successfully ran and admin'd their own servers for as long as multiplayer games have existed. This system is horrible. This would be a win-win. Server mod's kick the cheaters/trolls/etc AND you get to customize the server to run the modes & maps you want. Don't like the stupid Aircraft Carrier map? No problem, take it out of your servers rotation.

Level 1

in reply to Posttrauma

on bo 1 i was banned from some servers because i was hacking , but in reallity the admins were really crappy players and i called shopper gunner every match . one time he said me that im a noob to use the radar to may advantage ... fail

Level 7

in reply to Posttrauma

Posttrauma wrote:

The solution to "hacking"...

1) Turn off lag compensation so we can really tell who is hacking and who is just reaping the advantages of this horrible mechanic.

They can't turn off lag compensation.  The game would be worse.

Every FPS since the dawn of time has some form of it, for good reason.

Level 21

in reply to frametaux

Obviously hackers control your pc and patch your games, guns and spawns, and modify your files. So

1. use avast scan, uninstall avast.

2. Use malwarebytes antimalwares, buy it and protect your pc.

3. Use spybot s&d, scan often and use assasin files of mbam.

4. Repair steam with steaminstall.msi, it let your games.

5. Put to read only steam.exe in c:/program files/steam.

6. Delete all files of black ops 2 if you think they are change (5 Go for me) or uninstall it, delete the folder in c:/program files/steam/steamapps/common. Reinstall or verify integrity in properties in steam, downloading the missing files.

7. Start your game once and quit directly in the menu for first install, take care of the redist file. Then put to read only all files, folders and underfolders, and go inside underfolders and put to read only all the rest of under under folders and files.

8. Now the game start, play and use reporting tool.

Level 6

in reply to frametaux

9. Upeer the folder user with properties of it when you click right on the blank.

10. Repair steam with one steaminstall.msi which isn't modify, download more than 3 times on steampowered this file and verify with properties of the file if the date of creation is the same date as modification. My first file, and my second had a difference of 5 seconds, and for the steaminstallfrench.msi more heavy, a difference of 26 seconds. But my third downloaded file was good.

Level 6

in reply to frametaux

Maybe the best thing to do, if hackers use data on your pc, for wallhack, aimbot, fast kill, it's to put in regional options of panel control the two attached symbols ^- giving a real anti hack.

Level 6

Studios