*IMPORTANT!* BLACK OPS 2 FIX - CLICK HERE IF YOUR GAME KEEPS CRASHING/DOENST LAUNCH

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

*IMPORTANT!* BLACK OPS 2 FIX - CLICK HERE IF YOUR GAME KEEPS CRASHING/DOENST LAUNCH

Hey all,

So I just found the solution (for me atleast), for the constant game crashing.

What to do:

1. Go to the Nvidea Website or ATI Website and install the last BETA driver for your videocard.
  2. Find your folder "Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops II\redist", CLOSE Steam, install/repair both of them again and reboot.
  3. When installed, launch your game. IT WILL CRASH ONCE. Don't panic. Relaunch, and enjoy!

Goodluck guys!

AT| Wobbe

Level 1
12 REPLIES

Re: *IMPORTANT!* BLACK OPS 2 FIX - CLICK HERE IF YOUR GAME KEEPS CRASHING/DOENST LAUNCH

in reply to ATWobbe

BUMP IT WORKED FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1

Re: *IMPORTANT!* BLACK OPS 2 FIX - CLICK HERE IF YOUR GAME KEEPS CRASHING/DOENST LAUNCH

in reply to slashGREY

not fair doesnt work for me been waiting so long for this game, treyarch make me sick

Level 1

in reply to rudeboydeepster

ye man I feel ur pain it didnt work for me also....i hope it be possible to play in the future weeks...

Level 1

in reply to ATWobbe

every time i try ti start the game in steam it says Failed to start game (app already running) can someone help me

Level 1

in reply to ATWobbe

can help me?

My friend and I were using a same router, when we are connecting the Black Ops 2 in Multiplayer, we do have conflict. Only for one side PC can play. How can I fix the problem that make it two PC can play together?

We're connected the same line with same router and modem, but two PC can't play it together, when 1 side was connecting the game, another side will be wrote that "You were disconnected". Why will like that? Any one can do a favor help me solve this problem?

Level 1

in reply to ATWobbe

Whoever needs help, please add me to Skype: wobbewobbe1 and I'll see what I can do.

Level 1

in reply to ATWobbe

i'm calling u...can help me?

Level 1

in reply to ATWobbe

I have alredy tryed that, still no use dude Smiley Frustrated its a shame that a so waited game, people are just haveing trouble with nvidia, and are stuck on a complete black out, and cant play the game... oh well still wating for a solution... anyways, thanks for your tips, and keep up the good work. its always nice to see some people helping out each other for a change. and for that thanks

Keep up the good work.

Level 1

in reply to ATWobbe

ok people all you need to do is put your time on you pc to +8:00 that will be hong kong and put your date to 11/14/2012 and bam no more crash on start up this is what i did and not a prob again hope this helps

Level 1

Studios