Not many players and still 70% cheaters -

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -

in reply to LoadedWithCheat

LoadedWithCheaters wrote:

Ok that's a great story, I'm not saying it's impossible to get 70-0 but it is very unlikely as I see it unless everyone is a complete noob. Who is this guy? what guild/clan was or is he in? Does he have a youtube channel so I can see him in action? I have to say that using this story of an MLG player to prove your point is sensless. where is he? Give me a link to this legit pro so i can see what your talking about and see if he's just another noob using an aimcheat.

I was right there watching the entire game. He plays VSAT, K9 & Swarm and then repeats. The ONLY reason he even played BO2 is because I purchased him a copy + DLC, his game now when he has time is Counter Strike; he's my daughter's ex-boyfriend. Some folks actualy 'grow-up' and in his case his priority now is his career in satellite engineering and sales to the military, airlines, cruise lines, etc. No he doesn't have a YT channel nor is he a member of a clan though he was playing in a Party with my friends. He's played at most <100 hours of BO2.

However, one of my friends though, TheXDeity, has a ~5KDR and no VAC/TAC/etc bans. Common elements: they're both Korean ancestry, quicker than hell, drop/bunny/dolphin/jump off/ spin (move damn fast) and have excellent quick and accurate reflexes and OMG good aim. In other words they're not just derping around...

As I clearly stated some folks do indeed cheat, and I for one cannot stand any of them, but to suggest some obscene number like 70% cheat is absurdity and it's not even realistic to have a discussion thinking any of that were true. Listen, my personal best was an 85 KDR game, but sadly a poorly timed death smack dab in the middle and for an 'old guy' overall I'm at best maybe an above average player. There's a difference between being a moron and tossing yourself on an objective v/s clearing-out the enemy first and then capping. You want a 1 KDR, simple, camp, kill one guy and the rest is gravy. If I were, hate to say, 35 years younger and a pimply teenager I'd r@pe in this game.

Also, having 200+ FPS and sustaining 200+ FPS solid as a rock with zero stutter is an entirely different thing. Butter smooth I kill a lot, but add in any chop (stutter) and then it's a toss-up.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

Momba1 wrote:

As I clearly stated some folks do indeed cheat, and I for one cannot stand any of them, but to suggest some obscene number like 70% cheat is absurd and it's not even realistic to have a discussion thinking any of that were true.

What do you know? there isn't a ban list so it's very possible 70% of the PC community could have already been banned.

But of course you know better (the guy who was using cheats on a "friends account") Why is it such a outrageous number? I think 100% want to be good players. so if they found out the can buy a cheat from a certain site & not get banned (they do it!) 70% can be a fair number when it's this easy to cheat. all you need is the url to the hack site selling cheats that doesn't get you banned. (it's not that hard to find) You just sound like another guy who tries to sell his cheats as legit play when people call him on it. (maybe that's your true motive here?) The wolf in sheeps clothes?

Level 1
Highlighted

I have a ton of Friends and getting most of them to play BO2 is like pulling teeth; they're tied of the year old game. As I've stated before and frankly a lot of folks even think I'm crazy for thinking the cheaters are as high as 10%~15%. No doubt there are indeed player's that cheat, but never 70%.

The players that get cheats are those that either believe everyone else is doing it why not me, or those that have it set in their delusional minds they must cheat. Then the morons get banned.

No what players want is for 'all of the others to be worst players than they are' -- blame the failed Matchmaking.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

Well here is a post from another site.... I removed the actual url to these hack sites only because of the forum rules not because i think letting these 2 sites out to the public will suddenly make this game worse, It won't make it worse because like i said most of our community is already registered with 1 of these 2 cheat sites that allow you to cheat black ops 2 without consequence.

""Despite the efforts to crack down on Black Ops 2 hacks, two websites, www.xxxxxxxx.com and www.xxxxxxxxxx.com, seem to be doing well. These sites have a huge user base that use the cheats to enhance their online experience. Black Ops 2 hacks provide various gameplay abilities that make any user much more competitive. For example, Aimbot can automatically target nearby enemies, and other features allow players to find enemies much more easily. There are also options which help to make the hack undetectable by other players, such as the Trigger Bot - which only fires on enemies when the cross-hairs are aiming at them. Aimbot can also be modified to appear more natural using Smooth Aim, slowing the movement of the player so it looks unassisted.

It seems that while Treyarch tries to crack down on players using Black Ops 2 hacks, non-users are the ones that get punished. At the same time, those who do use cheats are given abilities to avoid such detection. Perhaps it's time for Treyarch to rethink their strategy, but for now it appears as though the cheats will continue unabated.""

Level 1

... I haven't seen a cheat. Though I've only played on PC for 57 hours so far.

Never seen a cheater. EVERYONE ALWAYS OVER EXAGGERATES. IT IS ANNOYING.

Level 1

in reply to TheOnlyDeadChic

Schedule an eye exam -> Eye Exam: Schedule An Eye Test With A Doctor Near Your LensCrafters

There out there and once you watch a few theaters and have more hours under your belt you'll learn to recognize one. Blatant and over the top cheaters are very rare, most cheaters use a hacked HUD plus an AimBot to assist and a few ESP/Wall.

There's just not that many and every other lobby or so in Core you'll run across one especially if you're in a Party or Clan. Hundreds of thousands have been permanently banned from BO2 to date.

Level 28

I wouldn't say it's 70%. There still cheaters in the game as the hack makers are testing out their new hacks every day since they don't have a clue how TAC works. Currently, their minions/slaves are using their cheats to crack TAC.

I would say it's the population is getting worst for PC where everyone has different timing in the game. The worst synchronized game play for the disadvantage gamers. More like they had forgotten how lag compensation works.

Level 4

There is no cheaters playing black ops 2 the TAC engine is to strong if you cheat is just for about 5 minuts and you get TAC ban. I 'm geting realy problems with rage quitters and that realy destroying the game.

Level 1

in reply to PtDeathStalker

I guess your another guy trying to sell a cheat as your legit play? there are plenty of you out there and you ruin my game when all the players leave the server because they realize they are playing against a cheat. so many noobs using cheats trying to sell it as skill. how pathetic, But this is our joyfull PC community! It's so much fun playing with cheaters who scream (I'm the real deal!) They should all try and get a life. maybe you guys will finally get laid this year?

Nah that's immpossible, if you were able to ever get laid you wouldn't need to sit around and cheat at a video game to make your complete loser life feel like a winners life. When I was 20 years old playing brooklyn lamours singing for a metal band I had girls bowing before me saying they worship me. Your just a low, ya your concerned with rage quitters? sure! you have no life and need to cheat people because you suck at everything (I gurantee it!)

Level 1

Re: Re: Not many players and still 70% cheaters -

I would understand your anger, but while lag compensation is at fault and the poor match making is creating a mess.

Let's not attack people here.

Just keep reporting the suspicious cheaters through the game interface don't use Steam unless you have time. Don't be afraid to report them even they are making fun of you even you could be wrong. This is one the cheaters simple tactics/methods of bullying kids.

What you are seeing are cheaters using hacks to break TAC. They don't care about being banned. They want to know how TAC works so that they can create a program for Anti-TAC. Combining both Anti-VAC and Anti-TAC can be formidable and profitable.

Level 4

Studios