Server Disconnected - Server timed out

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Server Disconnected - Server timed out

alright Im getting really pissed by activision not even acknowledging this problem, its been 6 days since the well known pc issues have been updated by pcdev and still no fix for this. once i start up multiplayer before i even connect into a lobby it will freeze for a couple minutes then after itll snap back and seem good to go, then i will enter a lobby i usually stick to team deathmatch because it seems to give me the best chance of getting through. anyways the loading screen will go decently fast until it hits half way point, then after five minutes itll zoom to the finish and say "awaiting gamestate" , then it usually kicks me out saying "disconnected from server- server timed out " or " you have been disconnected from black ops 2 servers " . this does not happen every time though sometimes after the awaiting gamestate message it will say " waiting for players" and then somthing about the map textures and then it will let me through to the map and i can play with usually no problems, sometimes a little lag, but nothing major. It is not my computer, for i just recently bought Medal of honor warfighter which is also pretty new and i can run that fine, infact i went to a nearby memory express and showed them the game and my computer which i bought completly from scratch from them and had them build and they said it should run perfectly, i also did the system requirments lab that activision seems to keep throwing at people with this problem and yes i passed that aswell. its been close to a week since ive bought this game and i get into a match 25% of the time i try to get into one which isnt to often now since all i do is check this site to see if theres new info on this problem.. wtf

ps.

ProcessorAMD A6-5400K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, 3600 Mhz, 1 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)

4 gb ram

AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series

edit: and my nat type is open

Level 1
10 REPLIES

Re: Server Disconnected - Server timed out

in reply to Kushgod

Man i have the same problem, hopefully solution, this many people with this problem, please consult each, or return my money =] 

the problem seems to be with the boards amd radeon 7730 or similar, and the intel hd 4000 onboard vga, just what I have, inspiron 15 r, im so lucky boy.

Level 1

in reply to GreatCGF

I am from Europe/Croatia

I've got same problem like you all here. My specs:

AMD fx 4100 quad @ 4.1 ghz

AMD hd 6970 2gb toxic edition

Corsair 8 gb 1600 mhz

OS win 7 64/bit

I do not know what to do anymore..Make fire from my ears and makes me nervouse to go to activision center and kill them all. It's fuckin shame that they do not know how to make game so all people can play...Even this last patchfix didn't helped to solve this issue- ''connection interrupted''.I payed   55EUR for this game and i can't even load maps. shame!!!

Level 1

in reply to Kushgod

I actually just posted another thread about this same problem. I didn't know you could even get in like 25% of the time. When I first installed BO2 though, I had about an hour where the maps insta loaded and everything was fine. Also, those times that it did let me in, I get like 70 fps so it's not my computer.

Level 1

in reply to Asamin

u have same problem here =\ i need helping plzz

Level 1

in reply to Nerioxk

I wish I could offer help. I've tried upgrading and degrading my drivers. I've tried windows updates and re installing the game. But that one hour was all I've gotten so far.

Level 1

in reply to Kushgod

Got the same problem and its so annoying that we cant play cause of it.

Level 1

in reply to Kushgod

I have a Tip go to http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect?iid=dc_iduu ANd check for system updates and install this !! Restart your laptop and the map would be load fast. There must be an update for the Disconnect Then i cant Fix this ..... I hope it will help u !

Level 1

in reply to Kushgod

I have a Tip go to http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect?iid=dc_iduu ANd check for system updates and install this !! Restart your laptop and the map would be load fast. There must be an update for the Disconnect Then i cant Fix this ..... I hope it will help u !

Level 1

in reply to BladeSpade

My system is updated, and I still have the same problem.

My specs:

Intel Pentium B950 @ 2.1 GHz

Intel hd graphics 4000

8 gb DDR3 Ram.

Level 1

Studios