The Dragon Camo Pack...

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

The Dragon Camo Pack...

I was wondering, is there a way to get that EPIC dragon personalization pack onto the PC? I would adore having that pack, but when I tried to find it, all I found was for the X-Box... I would still not care about paying the same price as the Paladin, Zombie, Benjamins, Dia de Muertos, Graffiti, Jungle, Kawaii, Cyborg, Party Rock, Bacon, and Viper packs... Imo;In my opinion, the dragon personalization pack is the BEST pack in the entire game. I would love to have it on my PC.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: The Dragon Camo Pack...

in reply to Riftwalker
Solution
‎23-07-2013 09:46 AM

Nope, only the PC Cyborg and Paladin were voted in, and the other two lost the vote. I have Dragon on my Xbox and it's my favorite next to Paladin. Who knows maybe in the future?? Here's the next CAMO DLC (Top) - http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/dlc/micro-items

BTW - I love when folks use Cyborg, I can see them clear across the map and pff hiding in a corner with Cold Blooded.

Level 28
2 REPLIES

in reply to Riftwalker
Solution
‎23-07-2013 09:46 AM

Nope, only the PC Cyborg and Paladin were voted in, and the other two lost the vote. I have Dragon on my Xbox and it's my favorite next to Paladin. Who knows maybe in the future?? Here's the next CAMO DLC (Top) - http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/dlc/micro-items

BTW - I love when folks use Cyborg, I can see them clear across the map and pff hiding in a corner with Cold Blooded.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

Bummer, Hopping about the future. Looks like I'm going to keep Paladin, since Imo it is 2nd best, like yours. And yes I love seeing the Cyborg people, that orange and black just pop out. lol. Whelp, Thanks anyway.

Level 1

Studios