crossbow - Kill from a car challenge does not work

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

crossbow - Kill from a car challenge does not work

Well, i'm doing challenges with crossbow for the 2nd time (fresh start) but i can't reach the gold. I only miss the challenge "kill from a car" and i did several kills using the crossbow by exploding a car and kill an ennemy but.. i still do not have unlocked the gold for this weapon. I did it in TDM on Raid, Slums, and Magma and few other times in "Sticks and Stones" but it did not work.

Something wrong with this challenge or what..?! I remember i did it easy the first time (on my last master prestige, some months ago)

Level 8
4 REPLIES

Re: crossbow - Kill from a car challenge does not work

in reply to zrt23

I've seen this glitch before and one of the following should work: no attachments, prestige the crossbow, and lastly there are anti-boosting measures in place for challenges.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

I use it w/o attachment.. only perks (6 perks and the crossbow to be exact)  And i play alone.. so how could i boost ? Btw, played some Sticks and Stones games and i was like wtf when i noticed i could not found a game without parties lal... So anti-boosting measures are bs (if they exist).

But ty for answer anyway Momba1

Level 8

in reply to zrt23

I wasn't accusing you of 'Boosting' -- those are the only three things that come to mind. Prestige the Crossbow. When I did the Launchers one of them took three (3) times of that BS 'Car Kill' before the stubborn thing unlocked.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

lol, that's np mate. The thing is I do not understand why it does not work. Nvm i'll try it later. I will now work on riot shield so

Level 8

Studios