players tags show results of ban

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Re: players tags show results of ban

in reply to zrt23

zrt23 wrote:

Yes it's for all platforms I guess. But you should care about the list since they do not show on Steam. Earlier (older FPS), ban lists were public and all servers were running fine like that. Now, all is hidden because of blablabla policy reason..

I do not like that.. I do not want to debate another time but why allow players to report suspect players so..?!

Yes on Steam you're damn right I want them published as Vac Ban's --- I just don't need a 'list' nor the reasons.

Level 28
Highlighted

in reply to Momba1

Well, I also do not care about the reason , I just want a list including steam ID of banned players. It would be (almost) the same if they were published as Vac Ban's (even if we cannot know on which game(s) they were banned) .

Level 8

in reply to zrt23

steam lists the vac bans...they just don't tell you why or what game

Level 8

in reply to UndreamtStone

I know it mate , I posted the same thing above . The sad thing is you can own 10 games on your Steam account, have VAC bans on 9 of them, and still be able to play the last one. WTF?!.

Anyway, BO2 bans does not show on Steam at this moment. As Momba1 stated above, it's abnormal since BO2 is listed running with VAC on Steam.

Level 8

just ran across another player...I made the comment...oh look more van bans in the room....1 guy spoke up and said...that ban was for a different game...I haven't been banned from this one yet....lol...he told on himself...and their is nothing I can do...but report him...maybe a thousand times will get someone's attention...doubt it tho

Level 8

yea...it even says vac enabled but bo2 not on the vac list...what a joke

Level 8

https://twitter.com/ambz_thr/status/380783540277088256

Vac bans are per game unless it's a valve game. BO2 has Vac.

Level 10

in reply to Obmar

No the following is what was said (copy/paste):

3h

Your assertion that there is no VAC ban for BlackOps2 is incorrect. VAC bans are title specific.

You know I'm really hating this game and its Developers...SHOW THE G.D. BANS FOR BO2!

I really wish I could post the links to at least a few guys the ARE Permanently Banned from BO2 BUT have zip, zero, nada VAC Ban listed...

/Please allow me to name and shame at least a couple to prove they do not list VAC Ban for BO2./

Level 28

in reply to Obmar

This guy is a friend and he has a secondary account now to play BO2:

Friend (VAC Ban omitted)

His BO2 Permanent Ban

(In the comments it says and I quote "CALLING ACTIVISION AND MAKING A VIDEO THIS TIME I THEY WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS...")

I know others and it's the same crap, no VAC Ban listed.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

Same here, noticed several guyz come on this forum to whine about their bans. I saved their steam ID before moderaors delete it. And yes they have not played since their ban on BO2, but no VAC ban on their profiles.

Level 8

Studios