players tags show results of ban

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Re: players tags show results of ban

in reply to zrt23

Yep same here...come on Activision & Treyarch. You guys want to play Ghosts or any FPS against a pack of frigging hackers!?

You notice the players' comments?!! ..."THIS TIME"...oh yeah once a hacker (cheat) always a cheat!

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

I have seen people complain on the forums about vac bans from bo2 then see them with the vac ban tag on their profiles. The people you are discussing probably think they got vac banned but really got tac banned. I seriously doubt valve will let Trayarch or any other developer add a vac tag to people who were not detected by vac, which they write and control.

Level 10

in reply to Obmar

So, we need the list of TAC bans with Steam ID of banned players since it won't show on their Steam profile (no VAC ban flag).

Level 8

in reply to Obmar

I know of several that used AimBots and NO VAC Ban for BO2.

Level 28
Highlighted

in reply to UndreamtStone

vac is enabled but is not a game listed for vac ban games for bo2...check the games listed for vac bans and see for yourself..it is under steamvacbans.....this is a total joke and very sad for legit codbo2 players...seems like they want the pc community to leave....they may just get their wish

Level 8

Well if I look for VAC Enabled games - Steam Search from VACBanned.com - See the VAC status of any Steam account (Counter Strike, Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty: ... I see BLOPS2 listed. So I'm a little confused here what you're seeing??

By all accounts a Cheat in BLOPS2 'should' result in a VAC Ban, but no players caught cheating show-up as VAC Banned.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

would like to see your link I see that it was showing vac enabled but when I checked on games under vac black ops 2 wasn't there...there were several games listed..but not that one.....maybe I am looking in wrong place...I checked when I saw someone with a vac ban...clicked on it and it took me to vac games

Level 8

Pff...I don't know, the second link referred me to the first link and there BLOPS2 was listed, but I know for a FACT no one that I know that received a Permanent Ban in BLOPS2 has a VAC Ban listed.

I, you and hell yes the vast majority want to see the (red) VAC Ban listed for anyone who cheated in BLOPS2 -- period.

Otherwise it's like a FREE PASS to HACK and keeping your soiled Steam account clean. Since things are only getting worst I fear how bad it will be in Ghosts. Definition of CrAzY...

Level 28

yea I preordered it and am trying to get my money back...its a joke the way they have let black ops 2 go the way it has...its almost as if all they want playing are the hackers...lol...too bad

Level 8

Studios