treyarch check the stats

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

treyarch check the stats

you wont do it...but anyway..if you check the stats...I started out playing mw3...left due to hacks...oh look...noone is playing that anymore..which means no one is buying....went to bf3....wow numbers are dropping bad...now look at codbo2...looks like its headed towards people not buying...so i guess your cheats sales are going well...cause not too many new people are playing...and if things dont change for the better...looks like this game will fall in same category as mw3....gone...and not for nothing..but i play eve as well...and for the past 10 years it has grown...1 dedicated server and no cheats...the cheats get caught and their accounts banned period...everything is taken away from them...they get left with 0

Level 8
8 REPLIES

Re: treyarch check the stats

in reply to UndreamtStone

Haha you sound pretty aggrevated.

Level 6

in reply to UndreamtStone

Hello, thanks for contacting us today. We do understand the frustrations that cheaters bring to the game, and we certainly take a stand against cheats - we've banned hundreds of thousands of players from Black Ops 2 alone, and continue to ban cheats regularly.

Be sure to report anyone you see cheating using the in-game report system - those go straight to our security teams for the fastest response.

Thanks

^NM

Player Support

in reply to TheFriendlyOgre

Nice job, but it would be nice to make the ban list public for others gamers.

Level 8

OgresBurp wrote:

...we've banned hundreds of thousands of players from Black Ops 2 alone, and continue to ban cheats regularly.

Yeah it's sooo much fun waiting on the Que-a-Ban to kick in that most of the others who don't cheat quit. Huge numbers and no surprise to me anyway.

So what are we left with now?? ANS Pro's, Semi-Pros, Uber Tryhards, and the 10%~15% that Hack (Cheat) that aren't caught. Activision really needs to take my advice and read my fix -> http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200703909

Level 28

hundreds of thousands banned from the game you say?? prove it! pmsl ive only ever seen around 17000 people worldwide on.. most of them i see everyday and half of them cheat. just prove the hundreds of thousands please

Level 2

in reply to suicidesquad

OgresBurp works for Activision and my assumption is the banning includes all platforms i.e. consoles and PC.

Level 28
Highlighted

in reply to Momba1

i dont think so!!!!

Level 2

in reply to Momba1

Yes you are right.

Level 8

Studios