vac ban players

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Re: vac ban players

in reply to Momba1

the only thing that might help is if they really mean that dedicated servers will be there for ghosts with admins.....that is the only thing I am keeping my fingers crossed for...pre ordered ghosts and tried to get money back and they refused...so...time will tell

Level 8

in reply to UndreamtStone

UndreamtStone wrote:

the only thing that might help is if they really mean that dedicated servers will be there for ghosts with admins.....

Dream on, it won't happen. Sure you'll have dedicated servers as it is now on BLOPS2 but no unranked nor admin servers. I've seen the 'post-launch' comments but I'll believe it when I see it with my own eyes.

Level 28

in reply to UndreamtStone

the cheat in this game the last month is tragic

the game with play without cheater in each round is very very rare

and hte activision is nothing for ban them

i disappointed for money spend in another call of duty

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to anticamperas

What would truly be interesting is playing some of these confirmed Cheaters on a LAN and where each PC was clean.

Imagine someone with a 3-4-5+ KDR and a Killer Calling Card getting r@ped by a bunch of so called Noobs and ending up with a 0.25 KDR.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

I'm with a 6.89kd and i play only solo, would like to play with the so called noobs in a lan party clean install. Your point is completeley invalid and non-logical.

Level 2

in reply to anticamperas

Haven't seen any cheaters so far. Get better at the game and then see if someone hacks.

Level 2

in reply to WinterPwnd

I guess you need glasses; see -> treyarch check the stats quote "....we've banned hundreds of thousands of players from Black Ops 2 alone, and continue to ban cheats regularly...."

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

I was playing yesterday and that was in training lots of good players and one when I checked had over a thousand nuclears.

I checked 20 steam profiles players recent and guess what bans on record, looked on VACBanned.com and yes banned so why are they still able to play BO2.

Is there a way to check while in game because when I click on steam profile of the player nothing happens, I have to get out of the game and click steam recent players but I can check their stats in game.

Thanks.

Level 1

in reply to nollynag

I check players in the pre-game lobby (top 3 typically), click on the player's name and then their Steam profile and if there's a prior VAC Ban it will show-up even if their profile is set to private. You can do this in-game by pressing 'ESC' then 'F' and the recent players tab and look at their Steam profile if in a pinch.

Yep there are a ton of players with prior VAC Bans.

Level 28

Studios