weapons master

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

weapons master

is it possible to get master for all weapons in only 7 days???? I been playing for lot longer and am no where near that

Level 8
31 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: weapons master

in reply to UndreamtStone

i wouldn't have a clue it took me a lot longer than that. but you can normally tell by the stats on a persons combat record and if a gun has under 400 kills and is gold then i'd say boosting but i don't no to be honest i maxed out all of my weapons (bar the specials, and XPR-50 and executioner) to gold 2 days before the peacekeeper came out with revolution. 

Level 7

in reply to Ex-inm8

this guy wasn't just gold he had mastery for all weapons in just 7 days....all weapons

Level 8

All weapons Gold I'd seriously doubt it if the Player is <1 KDR, but the Peacekeeper took me around 1,000~1,200 kills or about 3 hours for one gun and the fastest I've seen anyone get it done was 2.5+ hours but that player has been banned. The biggest PITA are the head-shots. Certain guns e.g. SVU-AS are head-shot only in core (no Suppressor) so playing Hard Core is a smart option. I recall getting my LMG's Diamond over a single weekend.

27 Primary Weapons -- Gold Math:

AR's: 9 * 3 = 27 Hours

Shotgun's: 4 * 3 = 12 Hours

LMG's: 4 * 3 = 12 Hours

Sniper's: 4 * 3 = 12 Hours

SMG's: 6 * 3 = 18 Hours + (3 Hours Peacekeeper not required)

======================

3 hours * 27 = 81 Hours / 24 = 3.4 days ;

4 hours * 27 = 108 Hours / 24 = 4.5 days ;

6.5 hours * 27 = 175.5 Hours / 24 = 7.3 days

So yes it is possible, but some guns do indeed take longer. The fastest path is after your gun's are at MAX is to Prestige them immediately and do the No Perks & No Attachments simultaneously. Also, when I was doing the No Perks & Attachments during my AR's for Diamond I also completed all of my Launcher's for Diamond and I did it only for the last 2-3 AR's. Some guns are easier than others and some take 2,000+ kills to complete ... it entirely depends on the Player, his aim and luck getting the head-shots completed.

Smart planning really reduces your time and it's even faster IF Gold/Diamond is your primary motivation. Pff...if you play Nuketown the time for all of the Gold requirements is extremely shortened. BTW - it's VERY RARE that I ever use my Diamond CAMO's and instead I use the $1.99 DLC CAMO's...go figure!

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

lol...yea....wasn't referring to diamond or gold even though he had to have that first...he had the logo weaponons mastery which meant he had diamond on all smg assault sniper shotgun shield etc plus he had all the pistols launchers knife crossbow....everything done to all levels...not just primaries...everything...lol

Level 8

Can it be done legitimately and in under 8 days (192 hours) then the answer is yes it can be done especially if you're a good player and have a one track mind. The stuff that was a PITA to me besides the frigging head-shots were: RPG Triple, Crossbow & Knife Bloodthirsty, Executioner (everything about it) and that GD Shield.

Now sure there are Cheats to unlock every Calling Card, or you name it in the game. So you'd need to look at the players Weapon records and Medals. There isn't a game since I learned how to play that I haven't gotten a Bloodthirsty. In fact I can use Pistols as Primaries easy and get a Warthog half the time plus playing the Objectives. When I use a FAL, SMR or any Semi or Pistol I can click pretty damn fast and I don't need the SF(5), and even the Chicom CQB once you have the rhythm down I can fire like it was in full auto.

So IF the player has a lot of weapons with <1,000 kills/ea then I'd begin to wonder.

Level 28

I'd say if it was possible, you'd have to sacrifice everything else and only care to level the guns.

It took me a little over 7 days to hit prestige master and I always kept levelling things, switching perks and guns (even attachments) to gain as many points as possible.

I'm still not halfway through the weapons master challenges though.

A friend of mine has already completed several classes of weapons but had to play almost two days longer to hit prestige master.

Guess all it takes is time in the end

Level 13

Hi there,

I master prestige at over 7 days and I had only ARs,SMGs,Snipers in diamond. Plus B23R,  Executionner, knife and Smaw in gold.

I finished everything at over 12 days excepted the FHJ Stinger (I still miss to destroy an AGR and 4 Controlled scorestreaks).

I'm just an average player, but unless you boost I do not think it's possible to mount all weapons that fast.

Level 8

I've read all of the replies and all I have to say is I know it can be done. I still remember all of the BS and competition I had with several of my Friends getting the Peacekeeper Gold (Diamond); everyone of us wanted it first and on the FIRST day...everyone except one guy got it done and we would Prestige the weapon once MAX immediately before the next game. One Friend in particular when we tackled the AR's we both kept a log of HS's and progression in a PM, plus we kept all of our Master stats in the same PM, and then to motivate ourselves posted screenshots of each Gold. In a weekend depending on time played 2, 3 and even 4 AR's Gold. A below average game was 4-5 HS's a game and better games > 7-8-9+; use a Reflex and AIM for the Shoulder-to-HEAD and often the MMS was a really good way to wall bang an easy HS.

Now as far as Prestige Master, we both Pre-Ordered our games and Nuketown is the best place for SPM, CAMO's, Calling Cards (except a Trip Cap), and at one point when I played a lot I was top 350 in the world for XP after I breached 10M XP months ago. Most games we are competing for the top 2-3 XP (score) slots. I/we consider ourselves slightly above average players. By the time of the second 2XP weekend we were both Prestige Masters, and during a 2XP weekend we'd Prestige at least twice if not three times.

There are tips and tricks (never boosting) to get more head-shots and shortcuts for Gold: 1. Use a sight, 2. Aim at shoulder and spray up (often recoil will get you there), 3. Prestige Weapons ASAP, 4. Play during 2XP Weapon Weekends, 5. Always do the No Perks/Attachments together, and 6. Partner up with a friend in a competition for e.g. Gold, Masters, etc.

Trip Cap: Find yourself a damn good team and Party, everyone must use Tac Inserts (2) on each flag, Triple Cap ASAP in the first round.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

i did the same thing ay. revolution dropped it took me around 3 hours to have it diamond (already had all the smg diamond by that time)  and when i was running around with the peacekeeper mastery calling card and a diamond peacekeeper everyone was like you need to get a life. i would just reply WTF it been out for 3 and half hours and i've been playing since then big woop !!!

Level 7

Studios