weapons master

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Re: weapons master

in reply to UndreamtStone

UndreamtStone wrote:

is it possible to get master for all weapons in only 7 days???? I been playing for lot longer and am no where near that

Most people playing this game are using aim cheats because it's fairly simple to cheat this game and they look so realistic nowdays. You have to set up a class & be off radar to catch/spot these cheaters, but there are many.

It's very easy to accomplish what he did with one of these new realistic looking aimbots (find the pay for hacksite that doesn't get you banned & your in!). I guarantee the guy you are talking about uses cheats "like aimbot" to do what he did. He surely isn't the 1st to cheat his way to the top. Let's face facts here, This game is very easy to cheat all you have to do is go out & buy one.

If you want to post a few rounds of his play I can probably tell you if it's legit or fake gaming.

@ Momba, The thought of someone cheating doesn't enter your mind? Are you affraid to say the word cheat? Weren't you using a freinds undetected cheat account to play? Is the cheat still undetected? (I'm sure it is) Did you decide to dabble maybe? (your affraid to say the word cheat). You can put up all the math you want but Here's some math for you. 90% the guy undream is talking about is a cheater.

Level 2

in reply to Rinsed1

Do you read any of my posts and even in this thread?! Sure folks cheat and the SOB that beat me to the Peacekeeper Gold/Diamond I said got banned. I/we at the time will all admit our #1 goal was to complete all of the gun's CAMO challenges and the 'game' well that was a distant second.

The key argument here is can Mastery be done in 7 days (168 hours) legitimately and the answer is YES.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

I disagree. I do not see how it's possible even when being extremely lucky and/or skilled without boosting.

In your first post you talk about Primary Weapons only and you do not take in consideration that some are harder than others to mount to the gold. If you add the time to mount Handguns, Specials and  Launchers, it's definitively impossible imo..

Level 8

in reply to zrt23

The smartest thing you can do is to go into a Private game and yes with Bots and practice all of the so called oddball guns and weapons. The best thing I ever did was to use a Five-Seven as a primary, now I need the Select Fire (5) like a hole in the head. Further, often 'crap' core guns are OP guns in Hard Core. When I was running around with no Perks/Attachments is when I was doing all of that other 'crap' Launchers, etc.

Now someone completely 'NEW' to CoD getting Mastery in this case ... sure I'd have the same skeptical feeling and/or if the time was much shorter than e.g. 7 days.

When we were competing for the Peacekeeper none of our 'priorities' were the 'game' itself, and as I mentioned easy guns like the LMG's, etc can get to Gold really fast. Sniper's (SVU-AS) and Semi's are beast in HC, but for Core getting Gold are a PITA. I listened and took the easy routes (No Perks & No Attachments), Prestiged guns ASAP (MAX -> Prestige no delay), played Hard Core for the weaker guns, etc, and especially if you're competing with a friend for Gold/CAMO's you'd be surprised how that accelerates this crap.

Yeah, I said 'crap' ... CAMO's and many Calling Cards are there to NERF you for the most part.

Again, it can be done in that time-frame with planning and IF that's your primary goal. I have no doubt and without Cheating and/or Boosting. Play a ton of Nuketown = Fast Kills i.e. Faster Time-Frame.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

Mate, I'm over 1500 hours in this game. Prestige Master and weapon mastery two times. I'm actually over 1.60 KDR with any Primary weapons (between 1.30 to 1.60 with snipers). So (i hope) i know what I'm talking about.

The hardest thing to do to reach the gold is to get the 100 HeadShots and I'm pretty sure some weapons are easier to HS than others.

For example, both time, I reached the gold with peacekeeper with less than 900 kills. This weapon Head shots very easy, so it's faster. that's not the case of all weapons imo. You see what I mean ?

Level 8

in reply to zrt23

You think you're the only one playing this game and as much?! You bested me on the Peacekeeper and you're arguing this all is impossible?! The biggest PITA for Diamond were the AR's because there are 9 frigging guns and we breezed through them pretty darn fast; competition aka goals. I played Nuketown to the point of puking whenever I see that map now (sort of), and trust me when I say I was aiming for your head. Folks that want Mastery know to Prestige any weapon as quickly as possible, and those that hold on to their attachments sure all of this seems difficult if not impossible.

Now, pff, I'd shoot you in the toe for a kill.

I agree that the PITA (pain in the a$$) are/were the head-shots. However, folks that are stuck on 'Core' also fail to realize how much easier certain weapons are in 'Hard Core.' Here's a decent head-shot guide - ★Black Ops 2: How to Get Headshots! (Very Easy - Blops 2) - YouTube For most guns I'd use the Reflex which is the very first thing you'd unlock and as I mentioned Weapon 2XP is the perfect time, you Prestige weapons twice as fast...reducing the time dramatically for Mastery.

Again, after all of that crap I use DLC CAMO's.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

Wow mate I just say that with the amount of hours I played (i remember you posted somewhere you played around the same time as me), my opinion is as valuable as yours .

We disagree on the point that, for you it's possible to Weapon Mastery (means ALL wepaons of the game) within 7 days. I doubt it's possible for the reasons I mentioned above. Perhaps i'm wrong, i'm not a 'pro'.

And yes, I also watched videos on YT showing how to headshot faster.. etc.. I also mounted some weapons in HC because it was easier (handguns, SVU-AS, M1216..etc..).

Anyway, I could not reach Weapon Mastery card less than 12 days of gaming both time I did it. Maybe i'm not skilled enough, I admit it,  but my hugest problem was from specials/launchers that are harder to mount in any mod core or hardcore.

Ok, some months ago when you could play "stick and stone" H24 it was easy to mount crossbow and ballistic knife but since it's party mix, it's definitively harder..

Also for launchers, HF to to kill controlled killstreaks, AGR, dragonfire..etc..

7 days to weapon mastery including these weapons humm.. boost or huge cuckold luck lol

Level 8

in reply to zrt23

As I said I did my Launchers, Specials, etc when I was running No Perks & No Attachments -- as a 'filler' of sorts. The Launchers, maybe I was lucky, but to me were incredibly easy though no doubt my KDR typically went in the tank. Plus the game way back when, when I did all of that crap was IMO a lot easier. I didn't have a problem with head-shots (headshots or HS's) and often then I played as a Random 'my' goals and the 'teams' goals didn't always lineup.

Example Nuketown:

Average game:

40 kills, 6 HS's = 8 mins, (100 HS / 6 HS) * 8 mins = 133 min to complete HS challenge

(40 Kills / 6 HS ) * 100 HS = 667 Kills

40 kills / 8 min = 5 kills / min:

Prestige 250 Kills * 3 Prestige = 750 Kills (min) - 667 Kills = 83 Kills left over

10 Bloodthirsty's (BT's): typically I'd have 5^^ or more with No Perks / No Attachments

25 kills / 8 min, (150 Kills / 25) * 8 Min = 48 min ; No Perks / No Attachments + Working on Secondaries

5 BT's^^ / 2 per game = 2.5 Games * 8 min < 20 min

Total time = 133 + 48 + 20 = 201 min / 60 min / hour = 3.35 Hours + Working on Secondaries

Some weapons like LMG's on Nuketown, pff I've had many 70+ kill games.

Nice video series - Black Ops 2 Camos - YouTube

Nuketown & FFA recommended - Black Ops 2 Unlock Camos FAST - How to get Camos Fast on Black Ops 2 - Diamond Camo - Gold Camo - Yo...

note: Challenges vs Objective and the map.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

Well I checked at my stats.

6450 HS(HeadShot) for 65500 Kills.. (less than 10% HS). So it's more 4 HS for 40 kills for me (when 6 for you).

Otherwise, I played 14days and 22hours (21480 mins) for 65500 Kills. 

65500/21480 = 3 kills each minute. So, 8 mins of gaming equal 24 kills for me (when you do 40 kills lol).

Plus, I assume ScoreStreaks and 'Lethal' frags are included in the total of kills in stats. So if I subtract it, it should be something like 6450 HS for +/- 58000 Kills (less than 9% HS this time).

In that case, you are a pro mate.. and I'm far not skilled enough indeed to Weapon Mastery within 7 days.

Level 8

in reply to zrt23

For the love of God look at your NUKETOWN stats, I played Nuktown for most of my CAMO's, here's mine for the last few games of Nuketown:

KC 56/11 (27 Confirms)

KC 45/9 (25 Confirms)

TDM 37/6 ... yeah 37 of the 75 limit or half just me.

DOM 67/40 (5 Caps)...I never bother with our 'home' flag

DOM 52/29 (7 Caps)...I never bother with our 'home' flag

HP 61/13 (4 Caps)

No, you probably don't want to play us on Nuketown, we won every game as far back as I can remember. Yep, I've also had a ton of 100+ kills in Nuketown -- especially playing HQ & DEM.

Headshots 11,219 from weapons only >143K kills (top 10 weapons only), but after the HS requirements I don't care if I shot you in the toe or the head as long as you're DEAD.

Level 28

Studios