what a crock

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

Re: what a crock

in reply to UndreamtStone

As I mentioned before, I'd like to see Pre-Game Lobby Pings. Pff I see someone with a >150 ms I'm out of there as a Random.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

anything would be better than it is now...there are way to many things they could do and probably on the cheap to make this game what is was meant to be...instead of hack and high ping fest all the time

Level 8

I contacted Activision support about the hitboxes not being synced properly with the character models "lag comp" and they replied:

Thank you for contacting Activision Customer Support.

Understood. The game has gone through 17 patches and is nearing the end of its patch cycle, and but that could certainly be put in as feedback to either patch it out if it's a bug that was missed since the game came out, or to change how future Call of Duty games are programmed.

Level 7

in reply to InfamousMist

InfamousMist wrote:

Thank you for contacting Activision Customer Support.

Understood. The game has gone through 17 patches and is nearing the end of its patch cycle, and but that could certainly be put in as feedback to either patch it out if it's a bug that was missed since the game came out, or to change how future Call of Duty games are programmed.

Wonderful - not!

Level 28
Highlighted

Ghosts coming out soon... it's not gonna get fix. Take a breath and wait...

Level 4

Studios