when stats reset

Call of Duty Black Ops II PC

when stats reset

my question is when stats reset does your play time reset also...in otherwords...saw a guy I have played with since the start...he has reset his stats..but now shows he has only played for 4 hrs...even in his profile...does everything reset or just the game

Level 8
6 REPLIES

Re: when stats reset

in reply to UndreamtStone

Everything reset, excepted league best rank and personal emblems (but if you used specific unlockable emblems in your personal emblem, I believe you'll have to unlock them before to be able to retrieve your personal emblem)

Level 8

does their hours played reset too...like they have a new game....they have the new card for starting over...I know stats reset...but time does too??? like they never played the game before

Level 8
Highlighted

Yes, it resets at 00days 00hours 00minutes in BO2 stats. But on your Steam account it won't reset the time you played the game.

Level 8

My assumption is you're looking at the last two weeks played and not the total time listed below which as mentioned does not reset.

Level 28

I went to their steam profile page and the only times I saw was on top which was for this week...and the other times are below that...added both hours up for total ours played...so...not sure where else to look..it shows this week and total times right...2 places to looki

Level 8

why tally marks are glitched when im playing for 5 days in a row, it never goes up!! Help Me??

Level 1

Studios