All of you who suffer from rubber bullet syndrome/lag issues/pdw takes 10 to the dome to kill a guy/UpNp

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

All of you who suffer from rubber bullet syndrome/lag issues/pdw takes 10 to the dome to kill a guy/UpNp

Have you tried playing on `BEST` in the search options, and turning off uPnP in your router?

Ive done both today, ive tried using assault rifles for the xtra damage, and the games playing really well, better than ever, sure a few BS moments, but all in all a great day so far. Im using the an94 and its that deadly it often feels like the guys dead before I pull the trigger!

Bear in mind im playing at euro primetime and the US guys arent online yet, so this could drag me down again, or find games harder to come by, but so far so good regarding connection. Ive been a constant 4 bar

On a bad side to this, I keep getting lobbies who are full of French/Spanish/German parties of 2-3-4 players, and though im destroying them singlehandedly, boy do they love the cheesy stuff (No, not sperm, well maybe they do I didnt ask), but there`s lots of lmg target finders out there, and guys who just sit near flags in corners waiting to kill you when you cap - and I mean these guys NEVER move

Maybe if we all played on BEST, it would stop lots of lag issues all round the globe

Level 14
10 REPLIES

Re: All of you who suffer from rubber bullet syndrome/lag issues/pdw takes 10 to the dome to kill a guy/UpNp

in reply to onlyUSEmeMARIO

I kinda hate Mexican players myself (even though i AM mexican...but i speak fluent english). It's just they they are pretty much try hards x10 because they use smgs and wiimote at the same time. And i honestly dont like going up against 3-4 party clan because i would do my best i can but i get clobbered in every direction. I wish they can bring Mercenary TDM specifically and i will be on it 24/7 without worry If not then its fine either way

Level 4

Re: All of you who suffer from rubber bullet syndrome/lag issues/pdw takes 10 to the dome to kill a guy/UpNp

in reply to TheRacer1

Because Wiimote is soooooo overpowered. Nah, you're right, PDWs are powerful even with any control scheme. I can use the joyd*ck and go turkey on people with a PDW. I bet you're wondering what a joyd*ck is.........

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Hahaha i would probably know what it is (but dont answer or ill lose my entire lunch for today and wont eat any at all). Besides i use the DA and i can dominate Wiimote users anyday (MAYBE 8 out of 10 times).

Level 4

in reply to TheRacer1

Treyarch needs to patch support in for it . "Now even if you lose in the game you can be a winner in life" lmao

Level 37

in reply to onlyUSEmeMARIO

Forget it. I can make a video if you like showing what happens when I search on 'Best'. Just make sure you've set aside at least 6 hours to watch it.

Unless a couple million people suddenly spawn in the Gibson Desert, there's no way I can ever find a match on 'Best'.

Level 11

in reply to Pwnsweet1

That's because there's barely any Australian players, not the game's fault.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

It is the game's fault. It should spawn more players in Perth. So like, when you american guys die, you should spawn here instead.

Level 11

in reply to Pwnsweet1

Maybe we can just take australia and push it closer to America. I'll make an online petition, since those always work.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Done. I'll get my coat...

Level 11

Studios