Allies appearing offline when online?? Glitch?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Allies appearing offline when online?? Glitch?

I have several allies from my country, were allied ,we know each other from the previous 3 cods, we all added each other. Never appear online , then i`ll bump into them ingame, check my friends, and theyre still offline. Ive deleted and re added, still constantly offline.

Anyone else have this problem?

Level 14
6 REPLIES

Re: Allies appearing offline when online?? Glitch?

in reply to onlyUSEmeMARIO

yeah a guy added me after we played, seen him a few times in game but apperently it says hes offline at the time.

Level 4

They probably had their online status set to offline in the friends list options in the home screen.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

Good call, i`ll find out

Level 14

The only problem I've encountered with allies is being able to accept a game invite or join a match they're in. I haven't been able to do that one single time.

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

what does the reason say? Server full etc?

Mine works for some and not for others.

back in the waw days there were 1 or 2 people that could never join me and vice versa but i had maybe 50 or so people i played with constantly. 

Level 13

I have a similar problem , but it effects my whole allie list .

Everytime i turn off the wii u , wether from going back to campaign from multiplayer , then going on to the wii u menu or turning the wii straight off .If i go back onto the game , I have no allies ffs !!!!!!

It takes about 30 mins or a few games playing before the allie list comes back + it wont save any game footage in theatre mode while i have no allie list , Getting really frustrating ....

The same happens if the game freezes , No allies when i sign back on even though i can ring them and they are still online or i manage to jump back into a game with them .

Level 1

Studios