Black Ops 2 DLC for the Wii U......

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Black Ops 2 DLC for the Wii U......

I know there is concern that since our community is tiny compared to others that not enough will buy the dlc and then we'll have trouble getting into public matches but what if Treyarch did something proactive like ask the nintendo community to donate a certain number and if that number is ever met.....everyone on the wiiu who owns bo2 gets the FULL dlc.

Treyarch needs to do something creative here and it doesnt have to be my idea above but it has to do something because if people aren't getting the full experience or something close to it then they will not be purchasing any future games. By giving a little...it will pay off in the future for both Treyarch and this community.

I gave my idea....what about you guys?  What is a creative way for all to get dlc....

Level 5
201 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Black Ops 2 DLC for the Wii U......

in reply to gt100pro

I'm not going to buy any DLC until some serious issues are fixed first  Treyarch can kiss my left nut.

Level 29

in reply to pauly01

what do u mean by a serious issue

Level 1

in reply to gt100pro

Give them $$$ is all we need to do.

Level 2

in reply to gt100pro

We're not getting DLC.  We haven't even gotten the UAV/SMG/Remington patch, and that's supposed to be free and for everyone.

Level 1

in reply to MrEYE

I posted today that we are working on the next patch, which should include any updates/fixes made to the other platforms up to this point.

in reply to A_Trey_U

Can you confirm there is a Map/DLC pack coming for the Wii U?

Level 2

in reply to A_Trey_U

Wow, you're back. It's bittersweet though; how you leave us to speculate for nearly a month. Please, could you give us the update thread? I really want to change my attitude towards your support, but you're simply making it too hard.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I'm not being ungrateful. It's just that we learned to be paranoid from... past days. Also, it's good to know you were on the holiday break and if I were you I would've taken a break too.

All in all, I've now noticed the sticky on the main page, and am truly grateful that you cleared things up. Just make sure to not leave us hanging for too long, alright?

Level 17

in reply to A_Trey_U

A_Trey_U wrote:

I posted today that we are working on the next patch, which should include any updates/fixes made to the other platforms up to this point.

Cant wait for the new patch, A_Trey_U.  And thanks for replying.  I hope at some future time you will be able to discuss with the community dlc and Nuketown. 

Level 5

in reply to A_Trey_U

Is there any chance we'll recieve longer support this game? I'm not trying to sound rude, but it kind of sucked missing out on all the stuff the other consoles got via updates on BO1/MW3....

Level 37

Studios