Call of Duty: SMG Ops II

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Call of Duty: SMG Ops II

Why is there so many people solely using SMG's? When i check the deadliest weapons of players sometimes most of the time their KD is 3 + because their deadliest weapons are all the six SMG's.  Why isnt people leaving their comfort zone?...i mean look at youtubers like 402Thunder402 and TheMarkofJ.. all their weapons are the SMG's- its as if theirs no weapon diversity in this game. No, im not saying dont use your favorite gun, no im not telling you what guns you should play with..im just wondering why this game is overrun with SMG's.

Thoughts?

Level 14
21 REPLIES

Re: Call of Duty: SMG Ops II

in reply to BlackMetroid95

SMG's are so overun because the maps are so small. Unless you work the edge of the map with an AR ,LMG or Sniper, you better be packing and smg for the rest of the map. Yes my most deadly weapon is the MSMC. But i do use AR's and make an attemp at sniping. It really depends on the map for me. When Hijacked, Raid, Standoff, Plaza and now Nuketown 2025 are constantly in the rotation , Smgs are the way to go for those maps IMO. I still switch it up and Go SCAR-H or MTAR. Plus the Peacekeeper is a nice hybrid. But yeah, Small maps= Smg overun.

Level 3

in reply to Sas-quatch84

Hmm. Makes sense, i take it your a PS360 user?

Yeah, the maps are a little on the small side, but even if it is, you still see assault rifles in games.

I use 5 Assault Rifles (M8A1, SWAT-556, SMR, FAL OSW, M27)

1SMG (MSMC)

1 Sniper Rifle (Ballista)

And i still do well, even if these maps are a little slow. But for the people who solely use SMG's is odd to me. Again, im not telling you what weapons you should or should not use.

Level 14

Because SMGs are the easiest guns in the game to pick up and use.

Level 6

in reply to i_betrayed_xbox1

That would be LMGs....... LMGs are by far the easiest...because you can insta kill people at long range and don't have to worry about challenging your gun skill at short range.

Level 26

in reply to i_betrayed_xbox1

SMGs are used because of their mobility and high rate of fire. Noobs love them!

I seldom - very seldom - run into someone who can actually use the damn things.

Level 9

Anyone who thiks SMGS are good in Black ops 2 is just stupid and seriously needs to play better.

The fact that SMGS are just smashed by LMGS, snipers, Pistols, Assault rifles AND Shotguns is hilarious. They're literally the worst guns in the game.

The reason dudes have 3KDS is probably because the online consists of 12 year old kids who dont know how to get dressed in the morning, let alone have the motor skills necessary in order to aim a gun and fire. Even an average player should be getting a 2KD in this game, players who have below a 2 KD, are just bad and should feel bad that they cannot outwit nor outplay a 12 year old. 

Level 7

Pffft Where can I find you lobbies? This game is infested with nothing but LMG and quickscopers.... I swear I see more LMGs in this game than I saw the Famas in BO1.... The LSAT, HAMR, and LSW super strong at long and medium range with no recoil except a little on the HAMR and some on the LSW. LSAT has NO recoil and shoots as fast as the PDW... They are easily used at close range to. Atleast the MK48 shoots slow and has a slower ADS...but it's the strongest LMG... The best LMG for a target finder camper...

Quickscopers.. 
&index=3 that video explains why quickscoping is cheap...

:/

Atleast with someone with a SMG has to get close and challenge their gun skill agaist you. Don't BS me and say "all they have to do is spray". People that say that are bad players that don't have good enough accuracy to beat someone who just hip fires.

Main reason you see people with 3+ KDs mainly use SMGs is because good players like to rush which SMGs are best for that. Same went with MW3 and BO1.... I saw a ton of good players with MP5k/Spectre as their favorite weapon.

Level 26

in reply to fissuresofreque

I rush with the LSAT, pwning everyone who stands in my way and no one can stop me.

Level 11

in reply to GermanicMexican

So do I when people make me mad with their OP LMGs. :/  3.4 K/D rushing with the LSAT with over 800 kills....totally not OP Smiley Surprised Shoudln't be able to pull that off rushing with a LMG.

Level 26

Studios