Connections hit the buffers again - HOST HUGE ADVANTAGE

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Connections hit the buffers again - HOST HUGE ADVANTAGE

So I just played my 1st 6 games of the day...

1st game , I was host, god knows why, but I went 66-2, barely a bullet touched me, and im thinking WOW - great patch

next game, could barely walk in a straight line, I finished 2-32, I was 1 red bar. So was everyone else apart from the host.

Next 4 games all followed suit, with 1 guy owning everyone, with a 5 bar, the rest of us on 1 red, or 2 yellow bars, going negative.

I tried 5 lobbies in those 6 games, all diff guys apart from the 1st 2 games, host always had 5 bars, rest 1 or 2. I averaged a 1 kdr thanks to my 66-2 - unreal

DAFUQ is going on with this game - give us some consistency FFS

Level 14
42 REPLIES

Re: Connections hit the buffers again - HOST HUGE ADVANTAGE

in reply to onlyUSEmeMARIO

After patch, the connections have been rofl. Before patch, all was fine and dandy connection wise.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

This is the opposite of my experience.

Level 7

in reply to Godotpwn

Yeah same here, playing last week was hurrendous, today I felt able to keep up and went back to my usual gameplays. Only once today have I had an istance of prefiring someone and losing, the others I have all won.

I played as host earlier as well, cant say I felt untouchable, but I was doing average. I was 34-4 before I quit out a dom game where upon 4 of my teammates left, funny thing was that I had 6 flags capped and they did bugger all.

I usually do better non host, but when i host I do slightly worse nothing to noticeable though, its a pleasent experience hosting framerate wise.

The only thing I can think of, is that when you're hosting you lag the lobby but when you dont host its the opposite. A friend from New Zealand has the same problem as you, he doesnt do well non host, but he pulls host and suddenyl he's pulling out K9 units from thin air.

This game is very inconsistent for sure..

Level 7

in reply to Godotpwn

It was better for me pre patch.

It seems like whenever Europeans/Austrailians have a good connection, everyone else doesn't and vice versa.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

Even these forums are messed up tonight. I made 4 posts, 2 are showing. Whats the point?

Level 13

in reply to nintendon_t

nintendon\'t wrote:

It seems like whenever Europeans/Austrailians have a good connection, everyone else doesn't and vice versa.

Oh course, its why I don't party up much anymore. If I am host everyone else sufferes, if they are host I suffer.

Level 30

in reply to infinitlag

infinitlag wrote:

nintendon\'t wrote:

Oh course, its why I don't party up much anymore. If I am host everyone else sufferes, if they are host I suffer.

I've partied up with U.S players for years but not suffered this much before. And if I play during the day and join a euro lobby, its no different. This game is fooked.

Treyarch has forgotten how to make games. They make too much easy money. They sell a rushed unfinished product and we test it for them. They try and pacify us by sending a dev here and he tells us what we want to hear, and we thank him. They treat us like suckers. And who can blame them, we let them get away with it. We fall for it every year. Its not how I like to treat people/customers but they can obviously sleep at night. Unless they address this problem, and fix it properly once and for all, this is definitely my last cod game. I play for fun and to have a laugh with my friends. But its impossible to do that with this game..

Level 13

in reply to pauly02

To be honest, I haven't really had any major issues with the game besides the matchmaking/connection quality going down for 1-2 weeks after every new patch.

Might just be me but I've been enjoying the game for the most part.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

nintendon\'t wrote:

To be honest, I haven't really had any major issues with the game besides the matchmaking/connection quality going down for 1-2 weeks after every new patch.

Might just be me but I've been enjoying the game for the most part.

No you're not the only one, its clear alot of people are enjoying the game, or 1 or 2 games. But the people I party up with normally have good connections, and they're suffering too. When I see certain people in my lobby going 0 - 5 in the first minutes of the game, I know something isn't right. Btw, you're up late aint ya

Level 13

Studios