DEVS & MODS - please provide an update/patch change log

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

DEVS & MODS - please provide an update/patch change log

Thank you!!! This will help limit the amount of threads you have to sort through and provide a more concise, efficient forum.

M4GNUM

Level 23
20 REPLIES

Re: DEVS & MODS - please provide an update/patch change log

in reply to M4GNUM

I second that! You should really work on your information policy.

A lot of people are defending Treyarch for not being the cause of the long patch cycles, but Nintendo taking so long to approve them. Why not post in such a case something like "Patch with the following content has been submitted to Nintendo. We are awaiting approval.".

Anyways, Im really happy to see that we're still getting patches (even if not everything in them seems to be working as expected ) after a long time of no information. It sends out the right signal.

Level 1

in reply to rayden78

Well said. Communication would cut down on so much "talking" amongst ourselves (AKA "noise").

Level 23

in reply to rayden78

rayden78 wrote:

Why not post in such a case something like "Patch with the following content has been submitted to Nintendo. We are awaiting approval.".

I think this is pretty much everyone's dream in this forum. Unfortunately, seeing how much we had to wait for this seemingly simple update, it's starting to look to me like the Wii all over again. That, or I'm being impatient and/or paranoid.

Level 17

in reply to ClonedLF

Only an idiot will buy the next CoD games if BO2 will end up having same kind of support that the Wii had.

Level 18

in reply to rayden78

rayden78 wrote:

Why not post in such a case something like "Patch with the following content has been submitted to Nintendo. We are awaiting approval.".

Treyarch did did that with Black Ops Wii....

Level 37

in reply to M4GNUM

I wish we could get to chat with someone from TREYARCH, maybe we could get some answers if we could get some attention by just discussing instead of making asses of ourselves over here.

This was what we always wanted, that the developers would talk to us, it's not that hard, all we need is yes or no or something like, we're working on it, we estimate the update to come in a month, maybe 3 weeks, maybe 4 weeks.

Just a little talk

Level 18

in reply to M4GNUM

Yes!  Please include a sticky with ALL of the updates (including hotfixes) and a description of what was supposed to be fixed. 

Level 33

in reply to M4GNUM

Still no answer.

Maybe they don't have realized that the patch is out. I mean how should they know?

They obviously don't visit this forum or play the Wii U version of the game.

Sorry for the sarcasm, I couldn't resist. ^^

Level 1

in reply to rayden78

To be fair, I highly doubt anyone was in the office yesterday or today. Or next week. I don't think they'll get to working on anything until after the new year. What they should do is plug in their Wiis for Xmas and play with Wiimote so they can understand. And also read this forum.

Level 23

Studios