Dear Mr Foxhound, whats going on with the forums?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Dear Mr Foxhound, whats going on with the forums?

For the last couple of days there has been no login button to sign in with, well, sometimes there is and sometimes there isn't. When it is and I can sign in, none of the topics show up on the BO2 site. When I can get on the ghosts site, I try and look here and it says unavailable. Is it something I said, because as far as I know I've been a good boy lately. Anyway, just letting you know there is a problem.

Oh btw, I managed to sign in today by clicking on the buy link, that figures huh?

Level 21
74 REPLIES

Re: Dear Mr Foxhound, whats going on with the forums?

in reply to WiimotesRus02

I've been seeing the same thing.  However, I have found that if you go directly to the Elite sign in page you can log in and then come to the forum.  Provided that the discussions haven't disappeared you will be able to respond to posts.  I've had to do that a couple of times today.

Level 69
Highlighted

in reply to phxs72

Well i'm glad I'm not the only one. Phew, I was worried there for a while..

Level 21

Being honest, I'm not sure what's going on. I'll ask the people that will know.

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Thanks..

Level 21

We haven't had any maintenance. It would benefit us to provide any information that one can.

Any steps to reproduce it if possible and what links you use to navigate to our forum. Be it links on our own pages or those you have bookmarked.

Thanks!

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

I'm using http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/forums#.UmgazqzD-Uk to get to the BO2 forum and IE as my browser.  It seems that the problem doesn't exist in the mornings (East Coast US) but around lunch time my login avatar just disappears and there is no option to log back in.  Restarting the brower doesn't help but logging into elite.callofduty.com does give me the log in option again.  The option will also come back on it's own after an hour or two.  It's as if I'm timing out of the forum server but the server only half realizes it.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

phxs72 wrote:

I'm using http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/forum s#.UmgazqzD-Uk to get to the BO2 forum and IE as my browser.  It seems that the problem doesn't exist in the mornings (East Coast US) but around lunch time my login avatar just disappears and there is no option to log back in.  Restarting the brower doesn't help but logging into elite.callofduty.com does give me the log in option again.  The option will also come back on it's own after an hour or two.  It's as if I'm timing out of the forum server but the server only half realizes it.

Thanks for the info. The URL I use is to navigate is the same as that one. I'll forward this along.

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Something is still wrong, lastnight and this morning I couldn't login no matter what. When I did click on something and eventually found a login button all it did was flicker on and off and the page stayed the same, it wouldn't take me to the place where you enter the password. then this afternoon it just came up and here I am, it was the same yesterday too..

Level 21

Can you please state what time that was? Thanks.

Studios