Dear Mr Foxhound, whats going on with the forums?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Dear Mr Foxhound, whats going on with the forums?

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Foxhound-Pro wrote:

Can you please state what time that was? Thanks.

I tried to login at about 9am UK time today, tried a few more times until I eventually got in at the time of my previous post. If you're west coast you're up to 7 - 8hrs behind me. My computer has been on all day except when in sleep mode. If I don't close my tabs it keeps me logged in. Hope this helps..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

Ok, I just tried to comeback on here at 2.30am UK time and couldn't login again. I tried every button to find a login button but nothing. The only thing I tried which I haven't before to get back in was to go into tools and reopen my last browsing session and it worked. What ever that means I have no idea. I find it hard to believe the problem is my end as other people has had similar issues. Hope this helps too..

Level 21

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

I did what you asked, was that not enough? I would be very grateful if this problem was fixed. The forum is broken just like the game..

Level 21

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

I did what you asked, was that not enough? I would be very grateful if this problem was fixed. The forum is broken just like the game..

I'd be grateful if you'd have some patience and some tact. I can't and didn't promise you a fix. If you were looking for an update, then asking for one, politely, would have been the easiest route to get some information. AFAIK, they're looking into it. Is that what you wanted to hear? My guess is no, but at least I'm being transparent and attempting to help fix this issue.

Sorry for not automatically getting back to you, but a lot of is happening right now. Please do bear with us.

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Foxhound-Pro wrote:

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

I'd be grateful if you'd have some patience and some tact. I can't and didn't promise you a fix. If you were looking for an update, then asking for one, politely, would have been the easiest route to get some information. AFAIK, they're looking into it. Is that what you wanted to hear? My guess is no, but at least I'm being transparent and attempting to help fix this issue.

Sorry for not automatically getting back to you, but a lot of is happening right now. Please do bear with us.

My sincere apologies, and thank you..

Level 21
Highlighted

Same here. Googled it and found changing your email address could help....worked for me

Level 6

in reply to OFC-Giorgio_1967

Yeah but that won't slove the problem if the forum needs fixing

This is what I use and have it saved in my favourites

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/forums/wii-u#.Umgo0nVwbIV

Level 21

I have the same problem SOMETIMES, refreshing the page usually solves it.

Level 33

ive been using my u's browser or cell since forever here and from my experience when id want to edit a post on my cell, htc evo 4g, i would have to get into my browser settings or whatever and select "desktop view" ,or "browse as desktop". if i tried to edit as a cell id get an error message stating that i had to use my home computer or pc whatever. i have a different cell now, galaxy victory, and things seemed to change a bit anyhow when they added the ghost forum. i have no issues with using my cell or my u, every now and then i cant edit on my u though. i try to click save reply and get an error stating the reason why is posted above, but it isnt. on the ghost forum however browsing on my cell is basically impossible. it has a decent size screen, but when held sideways the borders or whatever shrink the viewing space way too much, and when posting its impossible to see what you are typing. other than that things have seemed much better since they changed the format or made changes or whatever.

Level 29

Ever since the update (adding the big activision logo lol) ive been unable to see anything in the inbox on my phone.

Level 35

Studios