Dear Mr Foxhound, whats going on with the forums?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Dear Mr Foxhound, whats going on with the forums?

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Foxhound-Pro wrote:

Paulyloveswiimote wrote:

Foxhound-Pro wrote:

We require admin approval when certain links are posted. If you have a screencap, then please DM it to me.

I wasn't posting any links, just replying.

Right, well then I can't check any thread you were in the process of making. Send me a list of browser extensions that you're using, the URLs that your visiting and how often this issue pops up.

Ah, I may have worded that a bit incorrectly, it was here in this thread that notice flashed up, while I was posting here, but I could still see my reply to you. It didn't happen in the ghost forum, while attempting to make a thread from the link you just provided, and it was the first time..

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

And here is me with a new account and email and it still doesn't work, with both laptops so it has to be an I.P address ban??

Level 1

in reply to Paulyloveswiimo

Paulyloveswiimote wrote:

And here is me with a new account and email and it still doesn't work, with both laptops so it has to be an I.P address ban??

IP bans don't work like that. We moderators have the ability to ban people on a per sub-forum basis, but we don't use that tactic. We prefer a total ban.

in reply to WiimotesRus02

This just popped up for me today but apparently there is something wrong with the Ghost Forum.  I cannot reply to any of the posts and from what I can see, I am logged in to the forum because my forum name is present but I have no access to my inbox features.  In fact, nothing happens when I click on my name.  If I switch back to the BO2 forum my inbox works again.

Just for reference, I'm accessing the Ghosts forum through the following link:

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/forums#.UnEuvKzD-Ul

Edit: I tried closing my browser and going directly to the Ghost Forum page to log in but the log in option isn't there.  I refreshed the page and got the Explore and Support options but still no log in option.  I have to go to the BO2 side to log in.

Level 69

Ok it wont let me start a discussion here

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/forums/extinction#.UnE7K4asiSo

, it doesn't even give me the option on page to start a discussion.

I go here than I can start one.

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/forums/extinction/content?filt...

Is that how it's suppose to be?

Level 18

in reply to Zombie-Hell-Fire

Ok I figured out what the cause of my problem was. I changed my zoom in settings and now it shows where I can start a discussion for both links.

Level 18

in reply to Zombie-Hell-Fire

Zombie-Hell-Fire wrote:

Ok I figured out what the cause of my problem was. I changed my zoom in settings and now it shows where I can start a discussion for both links.

Good to hear.

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Another thing which doesn't seem to be working right is the confirmation email link to this new account. Its not a link. The only link that works in that email is this one, CallofDuty.com

I am really getting the feeling that I'm not wanted here anymore lol

I copied the link that isn't a link; well. it won't let me paste it..

Level 1

in reply to Paulyloveswiimo

Paulyloveswiimote wrote:

Another thing which doesn't seem to be working right is the confirmation email link to this new account. Its not a link. The only link that works in that email is this one, CallofDuty.com

I am really getting the feeling that I'm not wanted here anymore lol

I copied the link that isn't a link; well. it won't let me paste it..

That's being looked into. You can post though and that's what matters.

I was just able to create a test thread using my test account. This account should be similar to everyone that isn't a moderator or admin.

Test

What forum you're currently visiting to my knowledge doesn't have an impact on your inbox.

You should be able to reach your inbox via this link:

http://community.callofduty.com/inbox

Studios