HQ Double XP This Weekend - Wii U Only

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: HQ Double XP This Weekend - Wii U Only

in reply to A_Trey_U

Yup its double xp and weapon xp.  Just played Headquarters and racked up some major xp.

Level 6

in reply to A_Trey_U

Hope you're happy.  Been playing the heck out of HQ today.  I got a gold gun out of it too. Going for a couple more.  I'll probably end up going back to TDM during the week due to the number of players, but this convinced me to at least try other game modes on weekends when I can play during "peak" hours.

So I played your game mode.  Now how about those footste.......you know what.  I'm not gonna it to you this time.  You're welcome.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

Oh god, headquarters is actually quite good in this game. Hopefully everyone stays here. I just won 5 games in a row! 50 plus kill games! KDS of 2! THIS GAMEMODE IS GREAT!

As for the lag, I joined it, then thought "here is 11 amaericans and one aussie", but looking closely 2 guys had an "(AUS)" clan tag and one guy with a (NZL) tag. Didn't lag at all.

Level 30

in reply to infinitlag

Yup, I was suprised and pleased to get a flickering 3/4 bar in HQ earlier today. Here's hoping it lasts.

Level 1

in reply to Kangasaur

i never have had a problem with connectivity except for when someone *cough* freezes me

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to infinitlag

Most of the matches I was getting lag comp killed pretty bad.  You know, die before you can blink.  A lot of times guys would kill me and they wouldn't even be firing on my screen.   I was shooting at them and they were just standing there on my screen.  Killcam shows me still running toward them when I died.  It's insane how bad the lag is sometimes.

Level 33

in reply to A_Trey_U

lol 1500 still in TDM vs. 200 in HQ. TDM master race FTW.

Level 37

Studios