Have anyone get banned or reported?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Have anyone get banned or reported?

Because now on the wii u their is this thing where you can report people and that what my friend and i did to this guy that got so mad and start saying bad words, i been wondering if he got banned? does anyone know someone got banned for i dont know a day or more?

Level 3
6 REPLIES

Re: Have anyone get banned or reported?

in reply to SGTxMadDog

Easy...just go to their profile (i think you can by selecting their name in the lobby and from there you will see like "View Combat Record" and theres "Report" and "Report Offensive Emblem" or "Name" but i would suggest to only Report. Haven't got banned yet but i never played rough or say anything bad (because i rarely use the mic)

Level 4

in reply to TheRacer1

i know how to report people it just that i been wondering if anyone got banned yet

Level 3

in reply to SGTxMadDog

Idk, but I did report two guys in Zombies, they've found a glitch, that is kinda like the one on Kino der Toten, you know the one in the first room. Abusing the AI of zombies

I reported them because it was some 8 yearld little kid and some teenager with mics, they were real jerks too, they closed the bus doors and left you to fight alone.

If they were'nt such dick heads I wouldn't have reported them because the glitch doesn't help you with the Tranzit mode, it is unfair though, but I'll be sure to report any cheater on the future.

Level 18

in reply to Convict7

Not mentioning where the glitch can be done though, not until it is confirmed that we'll get a patch, soon everyone will use that just to get high kills, that's what the freaking survival mode is for

Level 18

in reply to SGTxMadDog

Much Like Xbox, if the player abusing the exploit/hack/emblem isn't reported a decent amount of times(I'll say 15 times), they won't look into it.

Level 10

in reply to Wozny1

haha i get reported for hacking errrrr'day

Level 3

Studios