Home Button Voice Chat Glitch - Wii U

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Home Button Voice Chat Glitch - Wii U

in reply to Twiilight_Princ

I'd like to think that each patch we release along with the notes, plus every post I make letting the community know of something we plan to remedy is us taking responsibility for issues and resolving them.

When I said the mic problem would be resolved in the next patch, both in response to YOUR post and the other poster's post, that was also us taking ownership.

When there is something we legitimately cannot fix because of the hardware, I feel it is appropriate to share that information with the community.  My comment wasn't unwarranted, it was honest. 

We have etiquette rules on these forums. 

in reply to A_Trey_U

Sorry, apologies, you've opened my eyes sir. So the disconnect is permanent and wont be fixed along with the mic next patch? (or the mic will be fixed, and the disconnect will be corrected following Nintendos next hardware update?) Is that what you are saying?

Level 1

I can't speak to the disconnect issue.  If Nintendo make any adjustments on their side, we'll take a look.

The mic issue will be fixed on the next patch.

in reply to A_Trey_U

A_Trey_U,

Thanks for noticing the issues right away getting these patches out quickly. Do you have an ETA on the next patch? Also, I know you commented on it already, but do you know if Nintendo has any plans to fix the Home menu issue, or are they even aware of it? Did you guys bring it up to them at least?

Thanks!

Level 2

6 years, and still Nintendo can't make a good online service like PSN or Xbox Live.

Honestly sometimes I think if you guys should have bothered porting this game to this pos of a console.

Level 11

in reply to GermanicMexican

If you don't like it, that's fine. You have other options.

You don't go to mcdonalds and complain about how it's not as good as burger king do you?

Level 2

OMG!  Home button disconnects you from online.  Console is ruined!!!!!!

Level 33

Their online service is fine, impressive actually. Not a bad start at all for their first real attempt at an online network. IMO it's already better than PSN. A few patches here and there to iron out the kinks and it should be even better. Nintendo has already announced that there are two OS patches on the way. One coming this Spring and the next one shortly after. People tend to forget that the system has only been out for 2 months. No system is perfect at launch.

Level 2

Studios