How many of you still don't have Ghosts?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: How many of you still don't have Ghosts?

in reply to WiimotesRus02

you didnt like that comment but it is true

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

you didnt like that comment but it is true

You believe what you want bro.

Level 21

in reply to like2nap03

Are you a tdm only player? seems like since you haven't been on the other side of someone using shields, c4 and tubes blast shield doesn't even protect you neither a trophy system.

I didn't say msbs was op it is op with a wiimote because of the aimlock just like some ars and some marksman rifles because of the aimlock.

amplify not dominant? it is I use it every time and dominate lobbies  as for the buff to ds that's great it actually becomes a viable option now

assault streaks are broken the trinity rocket has a glitch where it just launches randomnly, battle hind good? nope I use it and get 4 kills the most of the time the only really  good assault streaks are the helo and the dog. Yes they do need those kills or points like what 12 kills or 12 points in objective modes?  to earn support streaks that's absolutely nothing anyone can get it and that's why there's a problem you might say yes anyone can have a launcher class too but the fact that they have to give up a secondary weapon and actually aim at me while I can see them on my streakx makes a big difference. I rarely got shot down of a lodestar but when I use the helo boom air superiority locks on you, you try using your flares ( two of them) and that's it you're down and if they have a maaws it's even easier again all of this doesn't apply to you if you only play teamdeathmatch which is fine

ars do beat smgs at cqb pretty easily no recoil and high damage? hello the only smg that can compete against ars is the mtar

open maps plus stealth perks and incredibly strong awareness perks people DO NOT have to move they will just place themselves on a power position and rotate between angles that is not a brilliant idea at all maps should be simple and balanced for both sides like most of BO1 & BO2 maps were

edited: English is not my native language so as IWATA would say "please understand"

Level 6

in reply to darkfox2071

MSBS is hardly OP and got nerfed anyway.  Pretty sure we got that one, but we don't have the full patch notes so I haven't confirmed.  I mean I'm playing the same game and I've never been dominated by an MSBS users regardless of controller.  Or anyone for that matter.  I did learn about the C4 Shield combo.  That got patched on the other consoles.  Don't know if we get it.  And yes, I mostly play TDM.  It's the only viable option at 2:00am unfortunately.  So yeah,  I don't have all of your issues.

The maps are a rusher's dream though.  At least in TDM.  Again, no one plays the other modes so I don't either that late at night.  But taking out campers in TDM is easy.  All they do is feed my killstreaks.  I only had one of my MANY helo pilots shot down and that's because I didn't know it had flares.      Anyway, back to the maps.  All you need to rush is dead silence and sitrep. Campers can't hear you and the equipment gives away their position.  Plus these maps are open with many flank routes.  All campers do is feed my killstreaks.  It's very rare that I don't know where someone is.  Even if I can't find them I will just sprint around to draw fire and make them give away their position.  I might die a time or two but once I find them and kill them that's it.  I'll control the match from that point on.

I'll put it this way too.  If we want to keep playing COD on Nintendo consoles we need to buy Ghosts.  COD isn't selling well and if it keeps up we will stop getting these games.

SMGs top ARs in CQC.  I'll stand by that all day.  Unless lag is involved, or the other player is just better, then I should win that engagement.   You have to know the ranges of the weapons though.  The times to kill for SMGs are faster in their maximum damage ranges.  The problem is some of them have VERY small ranges.  Which means you're dead from any kind of distance.  Some of the ranges are very low, but agility plus quickdraw (don't use stalker with an SMG.)  Means you can dominate in close ranges.  You just have to be careful and stay in certain parts of the map because those ranges are small.  Trust me. I've done it.  It's far from impossible.

For you wiimote users:  If you want to keep playing new games with a wii remote then buy Ghosts.  Seriously.  It's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be.  You just have to learn that you can't play it like BLOPS 2 or past games.  Your strategies have to be different because the maps and weapons are different.  Ghosts is $39.99 on Amazon right now.  $20 cheaper than launch.   It's worth it.  Get it if you want the series, and your controls, to continue on this console.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

the maps are basically the same as blop1, and if youre complaining about spawns it because your team is making them go wild.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

to be clear that comment wasnt directed at nap. im also confused by people who dont like amplify etc. you have two senses in cod yes? sight and sound. nerfing or removing that seems stupid in my opinion. and the volume levels this title are MUCH lower than blops2. i can hear people reloading their weapons halfway across the map on raid...

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

to be clear that comment wasnt directed at nap. im also confused by people who dont like amplify etc. you have two senses in cod yes? sight and sound. nerfing or removing that seems stupid in my opinion. and the volume levels this title are MUCH lower than blops2. i can hear people reloading their weapons halfway across the map on raid...

This is the first time that I think they actually got the sound perks balanced right.  I can barely hear DS users when I got Amplify.  Sometimes I can react fast enough to get the kill.  Sometimes I can't.  Balanced pretty well. 

Level 33

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

and if youre complaining about spawns it because your team is making them go wild.

Yeah that would be it lol, So you're telling me that even with the players all over the map, and the size of the maps, they can't spawn you somewhere safe? Man, next time I spawn 3 times in a row at the back of freight right next to an enemy in a sniper suit, so close he can stab me, I'll make sure I'll shout and complain at my team mates. Wtf are you saying Bobby?

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

i am saying it is TEAM DEATHMATCH, and if your TEAM is running wild over the entire map, the spawns will be completely unpredictable, and if you dont use amplify because of idiots who have poor tactics then you wont even hear the hammer click before a bullet flies through your head. it took me all of a few weeks to figure that out.

Level 29

in reply to like2nap03

Well I gave in, I bought it.

Level 6

Studios