How many of you still don't have Ghosts?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

How many of you still don't have Ghosts?

Cause you should definitely get it. It took me some time to figure it out.  It's a different beast.  Any crazy lag issues can be fixed with a router tweak or two.  There's less lag over all.  Better hit detection.  Better, larger,and more open map with no headglitching spots.  No OP weapons.  No OP aim assist.  The wiimote controls are better than they ever have been.  All the guns are balance differently then previous games and for the better.  SMGs and shotgutns need to be in CQC and they can dominate that space.  AR' and Marksman rifles are your mid to long range weapons.  LMGs and snipers are your long range weapons.  You're not going to be quickscope in CQC or get owne because of OP aim assist.  This game promotes gun skill.  Plain and simple.  Want more gun skill?  Turn of aim assist.  There you got more gunskill. 

They maps are huge but once you learn them you'll always know where the enemies are. I don't know how to describe it, but they finally got it right with Ghosts.  The hit dection, the controls, the maps, and even the extra game mode are a ton of fun like extinction and safeguard. 

If you ever want to see DLC then start supporting the new games.  Go buy Ghosts, learn how it flows, and you'll be beastin no time. 

Seriously if you don't have it pick it up.  Tell your friends too.  Let's support it so we can keep getting them.  And not just for that, but Ghosts is by far the best in the series.  Killstreaks have been nerfed and you have to be clever about where you put them. 

I wanted to write more but I'm really tired.  Ghosts is great and you should definitely get it on Wii U. 

Level 33
30 REPLIES

Re: How many of you still don't have Ghosts?

in reply to like2nap03

I still havent bought it. Why? There are a few reasons, but mainly, I dont want to waste money on it. Already, we know that support won't last much longer than March. The huge maps and the lack of ground war are unappealing.

I had a great time playing BO2. As long as 1000-2000 people continue to play it, I will too.

Level 6

in reply to ThtGyNTheBckgrn

The maps are one of the best things.  Once you learn them they are so great.  They really are.  They are OPEN.  You can go everywhere.  Support will end in March but that always happens.  The best part is there's barely anything wrong with it gameplay wise.  There's no OP guns, no gamebreaking glitches, the lag and hit detection are a noticeable improvement.  Everything is balanced well.  Event he killstreaks.  You gotta try it. 

And if DLC is your thing then more people buying the game is the only chance of it.  It's only $40 on amazon right now.  Free shipping.  I'm telling ya they got this stuff right.  Map design, balance, hit detection.  A patch is coming for the spawns and to nerf one gun.  Nothing else is really broken.  I know there's  big list, but a lot of that has been fixed and none of it is gamebreaking.  Plus we're about to get a huge patch anyway.  Take the leap.  If we want to keep COD on Nintendo consoles we gotta start buying this game.  You won't regret it.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

I've been thinking about buying it. I'm even more tempted, seeing that Sledgehammer will be making CoD, not 3arc. If anything, Im going to try and buy it used. Im sure i will love Ghosts, but im still having a great time in BO2

Level 6

in reply to ThtGyNTheBckgrn

thinking about getting blacks ops 2, but how many players average are online?

Level 1

in reply to slashnight13

It depends what times you go on at but between 500 and 2000

Level 6

in reply to like2nap03

honestly i love it. dont get me wrong, there is some occasional lag due to poor matchmaking, but if this is the case, just leave the match in the first few seconds and find another, it wont punish your stats. generally if its gonna be a bad one i can tell the first two steps i take, so yeah, i have had a lot of fun with ghosts.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

there is some occasional lag due to poor matchmaking, but if this is the case, just leave the match in the first few seconds and find another,

Sounds like a plan, except for most of us, we get thrown back into the same match. If someone else takes your spot you're left waiting ages for another lobby. Its ok for people that live right near the servers, but not the majority..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

according to the heatmap the majority is near the servers...

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

according to the heatmap the majority is near the servers...

That all depends on the time of day you play. Even if true, that's a good enough reason not to sell this game globally. I can't believe even you would stick up for this rubbish..

Level 21

Studios