I got super killer medal.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

I got super killer medal.

It was so cool, TDM, Plaza, had 57 with Silencer/tactical knife, rushed at the enemy team, killed them 4 SMG users, that did their face rape attack, with the knife, stab, run, stab, run... got into panick dance with the 5th guy and hipfired him with meh pistol while he was spraying like crazy, ran trough the door and while my screen was all bloody and shit, I stabbed the SMG user that just spawned there and was spraying me.

But then my happy moment was slightly ruined when I noticed that I didn't get the frenzy killer which requires 5 kills, the challenge system sure is taking things literally.

Well, the skull is nice, just felt like sharing what being pissed off can do to your gameplay, thank you 3 american try hard faggots with your lovely strategy, call me a noob when you're the ones spamming EMP/Concussion/Flashbangs so there is no way anyone can kill you with your diamond camo SMGs.

I just had to share.

YOLO!!! SWAG!!

Level 18
5 REPLIES

Re: I got super killer medal.

in reply to Convict7

Interesting, Grats...

Level 3

in reply to TheVOID

DUDE! YOUR THE VOID! YOUR FAMOUS! CHECK THE 28-0 HCTDM THREAD

Level 14

in reply to onlyUSEmeMARIO

He's already seen and commented Mario/Beast

Level 3

in reply to onlyUSEmeMARIO

yea i seen that and i seen another thread that might have had my name in it calling me out to be a hacker.. lol If you were talking about me Im pretty positive id remember if i went 44-0 with a shotgun hahaha dunno where those numbers came from.

Level 3

in reply to TheVOID

LOL - why let the truth get in the way of a good story

Level 14

Studios