I'm REALLY TIRED of EMP grenades!! They are OP! I'd like to know what A_Trey_U thinks about them

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: I'm REALLY TIRED of EMP grenades!! They are OP! I'd like to know what A_Trey_U thinks about them

in reply to Pineconn

if youre hard set on going for that challenge right now you pretty much have to place your guardian and camp around it. trophy systems help in some situations.

Level 18

Re: I'm REALLY TIRED of EMP grenades!! They are OP! I'd like to know what A_Trey_U thinks about them

in reply to LucaPac

I don't think they are OP at all. I think that the concussions are, they stun enemys for to long. The EMPs have no effect on players other than they dissable your Optics and your HUD. The AGR is not that high of a scorestreak if you play objective gamemodes, which is what the EMP is usually used in. I agree they should be unlocked at a higher level, but I do not think they are OP. When you EMP someone they still have a good chance of killing you, so it doesn't really hinder you if you are hit by a EMP. They also are not used as much as the concussion, they are very underestamated. I still do not belive they are OP at all. Hope my insight helpsSmiley Happy

Level 2

in reply to LucaPac

Hardwire is a useless perk, if it stopped people with Engineer from seen your equipment and made them unhackable, it would be a better perk.

Level 11

in reply to GermanicMexican

cuz the only ways youd most likely need it from an emp scorestreak would be a.) random care package -.- or b.) your team is getting destroyed.

Level 18

in reply to LucaPac

launchers destroy a loadstar or a vtol within a few seconds.are launchers op? pfft.

Level 4

in reply to LucaPac

Anything that can kill me or my streaks or ruin my equipment needs a nerf.  We need to enable this "IDDQD" <--kudos to anyone who remembers that

Level 6

in reply to LucaPac

Every gun kills me so they are op. Run the stealth chopper. It lasts a bit longer than the agr.

Level 2

in reply to deadmaggot6

thats not true lol. depends on the players.

Level 18

in reply to LucaPac

I still don't see many people using an EMP grenade. Most of the time I'm the only one and I don't understand why more people aren't using them. With Engineering I can easily get 500+ points per game with the EMP alone. Equiped with Scavenger and only dying 2-3x a game I'll end up with massive Streaks and a crazy K/D to add to my easy win

Level 75

in reply to LucaPac

the only problem i have with EMP nades is the fact that it lasts longer than a flash and it takes out hard earned killstreaks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to easy.

same goes for the blackhat.

but thats another thread for another day.

Level 47

Studios