I want to play competitive and stop playing public match

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

I want to play competitive and stop playing public match

Im getting bored beating up noobs that are not good and what really make me happy is doing a clan war or something, i like to scrim because im playing with good player but most people dont know how to play competitive like i do, not alot of player are in league play but when im in it i would lag because that host have walmart connection , are you getting bored playing noobs? it doesnt make you a good player, it make you happy that your doing good against noobs!!!

Level 3
10 REPLIES

Re: I want to play competitive and stop playing public match

in reply to SGTxMadDog

You want to play scrims? Play the 360, PS3 or PC version.

Level 8

in reply to Treize

This.Just buy the xbox version, that's the only version that exists in Activision's eyes.

Level 33

in reply to SGTxMadDog

They're are plenty of people doing scirms. Do some googling and you'll find a few clans that scrim, c4k, Ink, etc. Btw, I'm just wondering, what's your KD?

Level 1

in reply to SGTxMadDog

Try HCTDM my man - whole nother level of competition Not like HCTDM of old, tactics win you the game

Level 3

in reply to BEASTBLOOD1975

I'm pretty sure I've played him in HCTDM before, that or someone with a really similar name.

Level 8

in reply to slosh3y

I know the mad dog you mean, its not him, hes called summat like MADDOG, and plays with UK guys, always in a party

Level 3

There's two MadDogs?   0_o

Do they know each other?

Level 8

in reply to slosh3y

No, the guy you see is a UK guy, plays HCTDM only (i think) I might have seen him in dom a few times, play with guys like major hardon, and some guy called stevieuk or summat like that, theres a load of them, the FAB clan play with them too I think, and few other UK party type clans, all older guys just playing for a laugh, they camp bigtime in HCTDM though, the shadown creepers who move from corner to corner.

The guy who posted here is american (I think), I played a whole heap of dom with him earlier in the year, he hangs around the B flag and racks up the kills, or maybe im thinking of Bullet Dodger, either way ive played with the OP, think I sucked most of the time, coz I hadnt realised BEST search existed, or maybe it was before BEST was fixed.

Speaking of which, now I play on BEST, I try normal occasionaly and its sooooooooooooooo bad - is it just me?

Level 3

I play on normal mostly, haven't really tried best.

I've tried any before to see what it was like, was playing DOM and got put into a American Lobby, lol. Never tried it again.

Level 8

Studios