Ideas for Next COD

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Ideas for Next COD

• Customize Characters - Not so much as ME3, but man, woman, big, small, fat, bald, busty, etc. - and only if it won't add lag.
  • Neverending Prestige - Why does leveling up stop at the highest prestige? They should have the Master Prestige level keep going - up to 9999.
  • Prestige rewards - besides permanent unlocks - something else - a new gun, another perk (add 1 or 2 more at varous levels), camo, scorestreak, something to keep the players interested. Make it fair and not unbalanced, but give some kind of reward.
  • Emblem on Jackets - You can put it on your gun - why not on the back of your jacket/vest?
  • Colored Rankings on Final Scoreboard - TDM (for instance) is ranked by Score Per Minute but it shows nowhere on the final stats (not even the time elapsed so you can figure it out). KDR is good to see, but if you rank by SPM - show SPM. Also, a quick glance at the final stats should show KDR and SPM as Green (if you're above), Yellow (if around your rank), and Red (if you fall below a certain percentage of your rank). Most players want to kill the best players and would like to see if they did a good job or vice versa.
  • KDR and Stats for Guns on "Create-a-Class" - you should be able to see the gun stats (and on tacticals) when you're building a class.
  • Expandable Maps - New areas of the map should be unlocked every quarter or so. I guess if there is too big a map players don't find each other, but then perhaps close off old portions of the map? A lot of this game is finding spots to snipe from or sit. It would be great to change the gameplay by simply opening up balconies or rocks and whatnot.

Those are just a few ideas...

Level 9
34 REPLIES

Re: Ideas for Next COD

in reply to LastShadowCOD

I would say destroy mlg and make stats nonexistant. People care too much about stats and that encourages boosting, cheating, etc.

Level 33

"KDR and Stats for Guns on "Create-a-Class" - you should be able to see the gun stats (and on tacticals) when you're building a class."

That was in Blops 1.  I wish they brought it back. =(

Level 6

that would be awesome if you can customize characters...or at the very least have female soliders. That would be awesome, but it pains me tat peoplewould probably violate that option..and i do mean in the way your thinking :/

Level 2

in reply to UltimateHacker2

Multiplayer female characters work fine in Halo.

Level 6

in reply to i_betrayed_xbox1

I know, but there is arguably a..how should i put this without being flamed more mature, audience on halo. There are alot of dirty people on black ops 2, i was once playing a match 1v1 with some dude and he took me in the back alley in slums and asked, instead of us shooting each other, to have...you know. i left immediately. theres some sick people in this game...

Level 2

MORE MATURE AUDIENCE IN HALO ROFL. AND CATS CAN FLY RIGHT? Even the tomb raider fanbase has a more mature audience than halo. Of course, I may be wrong, having only played the last halo on xbox live and colombian bootleg halo...but from my experience, they're as messed up as the cod community, if not worse. Even the mh community, which is mature, nice and helpful is inmature when it comes to women characters. When asked why male players chose female avatars, most of them said it's because they like how the armor looks. Just more proof that even though the mh maybe the best, nicest and most helpful community on the wii u, they're still a bunch of pervs.

Level 33

Nah. I used to play Halo A LOT before getting in COD and there's definitely more little kids on Halo. The only weird thing on Halo is sometimes you run into weird guys pretending to be girls. =/  Otherwise it's no big deal.

Anyways Women are going to be fighting in combat soon in the army: http://news.yahoo.com/u-lift-ban-women-front-line-combat-jobs-003720946.html

COD should get with the times.

Level 6

in reply to i_betrayed_xbox1

"weird guys pretending to be girls" sounds like a certain forum user that hasn't posted in a while....who is also a female character in mh3u...yes.....it's....045.....

Level 33

The reason I bring this up is that it makes it easier to recognize specific enemies and friends. You don't have to remember their tag - just their look. 

Level 9

Studios