Nothing we can do but wait and hope!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Nothing we can do but wait and hope!

in reply to WiimotesRus02

Nobody, which is why I ended up crying in the shower.

You could say my "FMJ ATTACHMENT" didn't feel like working that time.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

I've had dlc every year since I started playing cod pad and its great keeps the game fresh so your comments kinda irrelevant .sex is great u must not be doing it right

Level 5

in reply to wwaxdano

Activision has you sucked in boyo.

They'll still treat you like crap, you're still second to almighty microsoft. So it's like you moved from Uganda to South Africa. Sure, it's a little better, but you're still being sh*t on.

Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to wwaxdano

As someone who has also bought some of the DLC maps, they get old fast. It's like you open the door over night and close it in the morning.* That overnight lasts some amount of hours and the amount of hours you play the game on the new maps would kind of be like the equivalent of that. Once morning comes, you're probably use to the map to the point of where the 'fresh' part of the game is nolonger fresh.*

It's still a slightly opinionated response since some people don't get tired of it as fast as other people do.

Edit: completed sentences*. Sorry, falling asleep and didn't write my reply out properly

Level 12

14th in the world on wiiu I cant be that bad you're a key board warrior .add me see whos best dumbass

Level 5

in reply to wwaxdano

wwaxdano wrote:

14th in the world on wiiu I cant be that bad you're a key board warrior .add me see whos best dumbass

Are you trying to hurt my feelings? I'll play you in HCTDM, if you still have your WiiU.. Paulywarp, send me a request

Level 21

Il add you later we will play hctmd and domination because hate hctmd

Level 5

in reply to wwaxdano

lol of course i'm not going to add you moron, do you think i'm 6years old or something. Go play!!

Level 21

in reply to Chaos_1

If they had never intended to put out DLC for the Wii U, then they wouldn't have printed it on the package.

Level 3

in reply to GHOSTED11

I agree, but we don't have DLC (and probably won't get it anyhow) despite the fact that Activision printed "Add-on Content" on the back of the game case.

Level 1

Studios