Patch Update

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Patch Update

We are wrapping up work on our next patch and hope to be submitting to Nintendo in the next day or two. 

To those questioning our ability to get these out quicker, please understand that there is a process to this.  Fixes have to be implemented by various people in the studio (all teams, not just the Wii U team), brought over to the Wii U, then tested thoroughly before the update can go to Nintendo.  At that point, Nintendo spends time testing it on their end before releasing the patch to you.

Once Nintendo supplies us with a date that we can expect the patch to go live, I will publish another update.  Sometimes they give us a few days warning, sometimes they give us a few hours warning.  I will do the best I can to get you the information you are asking for in a timely manner.

A_Trey_U

94 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Patch Update

in reply to A_Trey_U

Cheers for the updates

Can you reveal whats in the patch, or do we have to wait Im fine with either, just asking before someone else does

Level 14

in reply to onlyUSEmeMARIO

Dang it  ,you beat me to it.

Level 33

in reply to A_Trey_U

Any chance you can provide a list of the things you guys fixed/added/buffed/nerfed/etc.? Also.....cookies or brownies?

Level 33

in reply to A_Trey_U

FINALLY THERE IS A PATCH

Level 3

in reply to A_Trey_U

Thank you for letting us know. Knowing SOMETHING is valuable. I don't care if it's stating you have nothing to report or telling us you ran over a cat the other day. Communication is key and helps limit the countless threads you have to scroll through. It also puts people like me in their place who can't fathom what the hell takes so long. Thank you for describing your process.

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

M4GNUM wrote:

Thank you for letting us know. Knowing SOMETHING is valuable. I don't care if it's stating you have nothing to report or telling us you ran over a cat the other day.

My neighbor's dog took a chunk out of my leg yesterday...

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

It's sad that in this day and age, beastiality still has its downsides. Sorry man ;0)

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

lol didn't see that coming.  Good one!

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

Level 23

Studios