Patch Update

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Patch Update

in reply to A_Trey_U

Woot! Woot! Thank you.

Level 1

in reply to A_Trey_U

Hopefully, this patch will mean the end of all the "SMGs and DA are OP" complaining.

Level 2

in reply to Mobile42

Bad players are still going to blame DA controls either way. People give aim assist more credit then it's due. Like I was playing MW3 last night and was still accurate with little to no aim assist as well as pulling similar scores to BO2.

I'd love for aim assist to be toned down just to see what the next scapegoat will be.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

They should just remove AA from DA, that way us whiny wiimoters won't be able to complain about it anymore.

Knowing myself, I'll blame lag or bad controls. Knowing everyone else here, they'll probably blame nintendo because they're somehow responsible.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

I blame Grom

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

nintendon\'t wrote:

Bad players are still going to blame DA controls either way. People give aim assist more credit then it's due. Like I was playing MW3 last night and was still accurate with little to no aim assist as well as pulling similar scores to BO2.

I'd love for aim assist to be toned down just to see what the next scapegoat will be.

Its not just aim assist though is it. You have more of it, more control, staying on target, less recoil, faster response. All these things combined just make them superior to the wiimote. No scapegoats needed. If aim assist is toned down and ALL the wiimote issues fixed, all i'll be is just happy. No need to gloat about it, just happy..

Level 13

in reply to A_Trey_U

When you or your team talks to a Nintendo rep, can you ask if there is any news on USB headsets working. I know you guys mentioned that is all up to Nintendo, but it just has more of an impact coming from the devs rather than the consumer.

Level 6

in reply to A_Trey_U

Glad to see this post but looking forward to seeing what its going to do.

Hopefully make shottys more powerful, betties much bigger (able to take out whole streets and buildings), shock charges to freeze everyone within a 50m radius, sniper rifles to be even more accurate and deadly and more power for the pistols (the new improved mini smg's)

Level 13

in reply to A_Trey_U

Level 1

in reply to A_Trey_U

I really hope this patch will address the numerous wiimote controller problems

Level 7

Studios