Patch Update

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Patch Update

in reply to onlyUSEmeMARIO

onlyUSEmeMARIO wrote:

A new router wont help your speed or your ping FACT. Its just the means to an end, its the output at the isp`s  end, and thats nothing to do with your router - and the ping is to do with the provider who does the internet for your telephone exchange, again not router orientated.  Of course if you have a faulty router then yeah it will, lol

Not entirely correct, some routers are simply not suitable for gaming, you have to buy one that says on the box if its suitable for gaming. It either has something to do with signal range, or processing speed. If its old, then it starts to lose effiency. I had this problem with an old router. Then one day a lightening strike near the house killed it, so I had to get a new one. It was heaps better..

Level 13

in reply to pauly02

Who got the lightning strike?

Level 14

in reply to onlyUSEmeMARIO

UK server

http://www.pingtest.net/result/76069343.png

USA DC server

http://www.pingtest.net/result/76069066.png

USA LA server

http://www.pingtest.net/result/76068957.png

Nothing wrong with my internet.

I get put host when i am the only UK player in a lobby full of usa players.

Level 4

in reply to UKSL4SH3R

Yeah the 95ping and 165ping is where your lags coming from.

Ive been pulling host too lately, with my ping I always get booted though halfway thru and they do a host migration

Level 14

in reply to OFCPaul1974

Well with sky you can only use Sky routers - so im stuck with this. I looked into routers when I couldnt get open nat, but I managed to get a DMZ so im open now

I was with talktalk, and the gaming was fine, speed was about 13 down , same as now, but ping was like 15. Thing was, we had to leave them coz the customer service was shocking, and the only thing that would work with the wifi was the wii!! Laptop, blackberrys, ipods etc wouldnt locate the signal - talktalk said it was our equipment, which it clearly wasnt as they connected to our previous orange wifi fine, and now connect to our sky signal fine too. I had engineer form talktalk out and he simply said he had no idea why we couldnt connect, but he thought blackberrys and ipods didnt use wifi - and im like WTF!

So we left. We previously left orange, after 8 years, as the bill date always was the middle of the month and was a pain regarding sorting the bills, so we tried to change the bill date, and they wouldnt let us, massive argument ensued, and we moved on.

Level 14

in reply to A_Trey_U

Wow, can't wait for that patch to come out even though i'm a Wii U Pro Controller Player mostly, hopefully in time we will get that COD experience that we desperately want for so long, we are getting very close though. So, hopefully in due time Wii U will be exactly the same as the PS3 or Xbox 360 counterparts.

Level 1

in reply to A_Trey_U

it's def not the console.

Level 12

in reply to BCCSinCARA

And why wouldn't there be a higher population on mw3 and b ops1 they've been out forever, and aren't even for wii u.

Level 29

in reply to A_Trey_U

Now every time i log in I'm gonna me looking up at the top of the page ins slow motion.  Eyes widening. Jaw dropping and then into a huge smile.  Hoping the update will be there. 

Level 33

in reply to A_Trey_U

FINALLY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Level 12

Studios