Return Of The King (Diamond Assault Shield Montage {Linkin Park x Steve Aoki - A Light That Never Comes})

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Return Of The King (Diamond Assault Shield Montage)

in reply to Elite King

Yeah, I use 2x. I just forgot to put that. I use Flak Jacket for the extra protection. I cant see myself using it for very long after I get it gold. I never bought MW3, so I dont have much to compare the Assault Shield to

Level 6

in reply to ThtGyNTheBckgrn

why stop at gold? =)

Level 47

in reply to Elite King

After watching your video, I'm going "Southpaw"! Well done, sir!

Level 13

in reply to LuRcHED

thanks man!

if you are referring to the wiimote controls that im using, they are bravo.

they were alpha in w@w and been bravo ever since then.

Level 47

in reply to Elite King

Are they taking out the shield in Ghosts? I hate the shield, I mean you can hit a person with bullets and they live, tap someone with a shield and they die? And the corner huggers behind a shield and trophy, lol

Level 21
Highlighted

Re: Return Of The King (Diamond Assault Shield Montage {Linkin Park x Steve Aoki - A Light That Never Comes})

in reply to WiimotesRus02

idk if they are or not.

people dont know how to use the shield.

i run n gun with everything and i cant camp, lol.

Level 47

Re: Return Of The King (Diamond Assault Shield Montage {Linkin Park x Steve Aoki - A Light That Never Comes})

in reply to Elite King

Im pretty sure I saw it in that Free Fall trailer. I've been meaning to ask you too, how many tomahawk kills do you have?

Level 6

in reply to ThtGyNTheBckgrn

600 something.

imma get shield kills up to 1337, like i did in MW3, then retire it.

Level 47

in reply to Elite King

I had almost gotten to where I wasnt having fun anymore till I started messing with the thing. Nothing is more fun than some random screaming kid who comes across you and literally has no clue what to do. They shock charge me but I have tactiacal so it only effects them lol. I love to wait until they dump a clip and while reloading catch a axe to the chest. My biggest complaints are the way two shield users end up, frantically tryi g to bash the other first because the shield offers zero protection from shield attacks lol. Or when someone gets a luck panic knife, like wtf just happened? My other issue is how occasionally someone will get around my side, even though I know they arent, but in the killcam they stroll right up to my unprotected side and blast me. Is this lag comp or something? It f eels somewhat like when someone rushes around a corner and your just dead, then in the killcam it shows them clearly stop, draw their weapon and fire. But yeah I use ballistics, combat axe x2 and ghost only cause I run with ballistics.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

lol, i love it when they kinda pause a little to think and then they catch an axe.

tac mask is a must as is LW to counter act the lag.

comin up on another shield user is funny, i feel like The Highlander and i really do say "there can be only one." after i kill them, lol.

what sucks about this shield compared to MW3's version is that you can run straight at a shield user and knife them directly through the shield, its insane.

tangos getting around the side, thats the lag comp that plagues most of us. LW helps, but if they have it too, then fuggedabowdit.

Level 47

Studios