Return Of The King (Diamond Assault Shield Montage {Linkin Park x Steve Aoki - A Light That Never Comes})

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Return Of The King (Diamond Assault Shield Montage {Linkin Park x Steve Aoki - A Light That Never Comes})

Hey whats going on everybody? 

As you may or may not know, I currently rank #1 in the Modern Warfare 3 Accolades for Riot Shield kills.  So, it felt natural to do a video on the Assault Shield for Black Ops 2.  Its a shame Treyarch didn't implement Accolades for BO2.

It was super fun using the Assault Shield, its a little different from the MW3 version as its a little shorter on each side. But as they say, adapt and overcome.  I think I did just that.

Hope you like the video, I am sure you will, leave a comment letting me know what you think!

These Are My Tips For When You Use The Assault Shield:

Trust in your Axe, whip it, dont aim.

Use Shock Charges when needed.

Its all about angles, get the best one.

Do not be afraid to ram your shield down someones throat.

Here is my class:

Assault Shield - Diamond

Combat Knife - Diamond

Light Weight/Flak Jacket

Scavenger/Fast Hands

Tactical Mask

Combat Axe

Shock Charge

Perk 1 & 2 Greed.

For those who use Assault Shields, what is your set up and how do you fare with it?

Level 47
19 REPLIES

Re: Return Of The King (Diamond Assault Shield Montage)

in reply to Elite King

Here's how I plan to use the assault shield.  Hide behind King when he has the assault shield.  That is all..

On a serious note I"ll watch this when I get to work.  Or I might just wait till I have real internet at the new house just cause I'll be able to watch it at home for once. 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

LOL, thats what most people do.

except Queen, she like to get in front of me and take on people without my assistance.

i think it would be quite the honor to have this video be the first one you watch in your new house.

dang, with that uncapped cable nterwebs you could even load it up in true 1080p and watch in crispy HD!

Level 47

in reply to Elite King

I KNOW!  Worried though.  Deal hasn't gone through yet.  These people are driving me crazy.

Level 33

in reply to Elite King

EliteKing wrote:

LOL, thats what most people do.

except Queen, she like to get in front of me and take on people without my assistance.

i think it would be quite the honor to have this video be the first one you watch in your new house.

dang, with that uncapped cable nterwebs you could even load it up in true 1080p and watch in crispy HD!

Deal...so...CLOSE to being done.  One more pain in the @$$ request from the buyer to take care of and it should be a done deal.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

oh that sucks man!

i hope this is the last request from your buyer that way you guys can get a move on!

Level 47

Re: Return Of The King (Diamond Assault Shield Montage {Linkin Park x Steve Aoki - A Light That Never Comes})

in reply to Elite King

4 more days....

Level 33
Highlighted

Re: Return Of The King (Diamond Assault Shield Montage {Linkin Park x Steve Aoki - A Light That Never Comes})

in reply to like2nap03

naise, now get wii sports club!

Level 47

in reply to Elite King

That was really well done.

My Assault Shield class setup is:

Assault Shield

Ballistic Knife

Flak Jacket

Scavenger/Fast Hands

Tactical Mask

Tomahawk

Flash Bang

Perk 2 Greed.

I dont usually fare too well with the Assault Shield. I think I only have 40ish kills total with it

Level 6

in reply to ThtGyNTheBckgrn

thanks man!

do you X2 flash or...?

cuz im counting 9 points used out of 10.

i think im cose to 700, i'll run up the kills on the shield to 1337 and then retire it like it did in MW3 lol.

i need Light Weight to counteract the lag, plus you gotta be somewhat fast with the shield.

its much more difficult to use the shield on BO2 than it was to use it in MW3.

but as they say, practice makes perfect, or at least better than what the shield user was before they first started to use it, lol.

Level 47

Studios