Revolution dlc pack to come after double xp weekend?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Highlighted

Revolution dlc pack to come after double xp weekend?

We are coming to the end of ghosts life cycle, yet black ops 2 gets double xp weekend? and the last time this happened wii u bo2 got nuketown? Seems unlikely to happen, but does anyone think wii u bo2 will get revoltion dlc pack after this double xp weekend? I mean they have already tested out die rise,turned diner, the peacekeeper dlc gun. So maybe it could happen, but i wouldnt get my hopes up.

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Revolution dlc pack to come after double xp weekend?

in reply to Auradeath

I think we might get atleast the Revolution DLC pack. If they REALLY tested Diner and Die Rise, then I believe we might get this map pack, because why else would they test this? The only other reason would be because Advanced Warfare is really coming to the Wii-U with DLC...

Level 1

in reply to Weatherguy2001

Sledgehammer games announced wii u wont get advanced warfare at the moment, it might change later on, but i dont think so, which is why my question is will bo2  wii u get the revolution dlc pack, with all the sudden attention wii u bo2 is getting

Level 1

in reply to Auradeath

Adding DLC to Black ops 2 would extend the lifespan of the game and keep the Wii-U owners somewhat satisfied until the next call of duty comes out (if it comes out). Since a lot of 3rd party companies are dropping 3rd party support for the Wii-U, I think Call of Duty Ghosts will be the last CoD for the Wii-U. Not to say another Nintendo Console might get CoD, we just wont have Advanced Warfare. With Sony Drowning in Debt and Microsoft showing less and less interest in the Xbox, Nintendo is the only Company that has a chance in making a 9th generation console. Then there will only be the Nintendo console and the PC. So to conclude, I believe that we will get a map pack. Man I dragged this on...

Level 1

in reply to Auradeath

They should fix other things within the game before offering dlc. I'd rather see DLC for Ghosts. It's not like Ghosts is a perfect game, but there ain't no boosters or trolls playing that game. I don't think I'll be moving back to BO2 even if there is DLC offered for it.

Level 9

in reply to Chad___

Although I do agree with you saying they should fix things in the game (Sentry gun and AGR control/placement), I don't agree with there being DLC for Ghosts. The DLC for Black Ops 2 was just a lot more exciting and fun than ghost's DLC. I haven't seen boosters or trollers in Black ops 2 before(The Wii-U version), really ever, although every now and again there is that one player on your team that C4s himself. Really any DLC would be nice though...

Level 1

in reply to Auradeath

I really hope it they add on to bo2

Level 3

in reply to Auradeath

Knowing Treyarch, I give it a 5% chance

Level 1

in reply to Auradeath

Treyarch most likely wont give us dlc map packs at all because not enough copies of the game were sold for wii u

Level 1

Studios