Re: So, BO2, WiiU. Your experience?

in reply to sifo-dyas

What cheaters?

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

nintendon't wrote:

What cheaters?

Stop being an ass, even just for a day. The game is rife with boosters..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

Overall, my Bo2 experience wasn't all that bad. Sure I got mad about certain things, but all in all it wasn't bad.

The main problems I had/have with this game are:

• Connection. I don't normally have connection problems or lag, but when I do it gets pretty harsh to the point where I have to stop playing for awhile.
  • Some players get annoying. This one isn't necessarily that bad, since I can normally work around it with ease. However sometimes there will be those players that annoy me to the point where I either have to leave, or try finishing the match but it seems endless because of annoyances.

I don't have many complaints about the game, and I did enjoy it (for the most part), there were just a few things that angered me at times.

Level 3

in reply to WiimotesRus02

Campaign:  Hands down the best.  I actually cared about the characters and the story.  The missions with different outcomes depending on what happened was epic with it ending with different scenarios depending on what happened.  I might just go play it again now that I started talking about it.  I thought the campaign was epic in COD terms.  And even though it wasn't perfect, I loved the strikeforce missions.  I hope that comes back in Black Ops 3 or whatever the make.  I like it when they change things up and they did a great job.   The graphics were great too.  It was much easier to connect to the characters when you can see their emotions in their faces.

MP:  Was terrible at first.  Just awful.  But after several  patches and hotfixes it became great.  I thought it was the most balanced COD ever.  QS was OP and stupid if they sniper had any kind of lag advantage.  Pistols were OP, but that was only a problem at closer ranges....usually.  Overall though I loved the guns and think that it had the best balance. 

I didn't like that it had Targetfinder.  I felt that was OP because of all the headglitching spots.  The map layouts were great.  A nice change, but there were just too many headglitching spots.  Thankfully they made the wii remote aiming good enough that I could take those guys out at least sometimes. 

Wii remote/DA.  DA AA was OP.  Stupid OP.  I hated it.  Maybe if we had the controls that we have in Ghost it would have bridged the gap a little more.  I still can't believe they never removed he aiming through walls deal.   The wii remote controls were eventually great, but that pause it had when you ADS while turning was a good way to get you killed since the DA players had that aim assist.  I eventually adjusted and got pretty good despite that, but it was definitely challenging to jerk the cursor to get it moving, and then jerk it back to get it on target again.  You didn't always have time to do that.  All and all though the controls were pretty darn good.

Footsteps I think could have been a tad louder, but they worked well enough.

The lag:  If I was in a party the lag was just terrible.  I did so much better playing solo.  Playing solo meant I didn't have lag the majority of the time.  It felt fair and balanced.  Then i would get in a match where I just run around and die a lot, but ti didn't happen much.  Overall though it ran great after they did the last connection hotfix.

I loved the maps except for Slums and Hijacked.  Slums had not flank routes.  Hijacked was too small, and the spawns were terrible on both maps.  Other than that I thought the maps were great.  I liked them all. 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

Ghosts has pretty much proved DA wasn't "OP". Good players are still good, bad players are still bad. Most Wiimoters and DA players have similar stats in Ghosts compared to what they had in BO2.

The whole debate was a bandwagon excuse by bad players and salty Wiimoters to explain poor performance. Shame a lot of people honestly believed it too.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

nintendon't wrote:

Ghosts has pretty much proved DA wasn't "OP". Good players are still good, bad players are still bad. Most Wiimoters and DA players have similar stats in Ghosts compared to what they had in BO2.

The whole debate was a bandwagon excuse by bad players and salty Wiimoters to explain poor performance. Shame a lot of people honestly believed it too.

Nothing about Ghosts proves anything about DA AA.  You know why it doesn't.  And if you don't know why I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you.  "Stop being an ass, even just for a day". 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

I'm being the ass but you have nothing to counter my point besides "nu-uh u r wrong".

The fact that there's no major difference between player's stats in both games proves that the stronger AA in BO2 had no meaningful effect on in game performance. If it was truly enhancing skill/deciding gunfights, I would've had a HUGE drop in stats compared to BO2 because of Ghost's very weak AA, but yet I didn't.

Even my accuracy on most guns is about the same as my BO2 guns (20% for full autos, 25-30 for semis/bursts).

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

I have plenty to counter your argument, but not everything you post is worth my time.  If you fail to see why you're wrong, that doesn't mean that I have to spend my time explaining it to you.  That and the fact that you would argue about anything just to piss someone off doesn't make it worth it to me.  If you think DA AA in this game is fine, then good for you.  If you don't, and you're just trolling, then good for you.  I really don't care. 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

Yet you took the time to read my post and type that reply. People get pissed off by what I say because they KNOW I'm right and can't handle it.

Like you in this thread, you KNOW I'm on the money. All stats should've gone down with the much weaker assist, ESPECIALLY accuracy since the gunfights in Ghosts are at longer ranges. But they didn't. Pretty much proves BO2's AA had no effect on skill or performance. Sure, it might very rarely help a bad player win a gunfight or two, but overall it was irrelevant at higher levels of skill. Wiimoters stats barely changed between both games too (like yours), despite claims of how the stronger AA was putting Wiimoters at a disadvantage.

You can't even say "you can't compare two different CODs" because all we're talking about are aiming mechanics which are virtually unchanged on DA between both except for nerfed assist in Ghosts.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

nintendon't wrote:

Yet you took the time to read my post and type that reply. People get pissed off by what I say because they KNOW I'm right and can't handle it.

But I don't have time to get in ANOTHER aim assist debate with you.  Or at the very least I don't feel like it's worth my time.  And people get pissed off because of how you say things.  You can disagree with someone without telling them that they suck at the game.  You don't always have to be a douche about it.  Though I will admit some people are asking for it with what they say, but not every time you do it. 

Level 33

Studios