The Nice Theory- A Theory about DLC on Black Ops and Black Ops 2, Brought to you by nintendont

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

The Nice Theory- A Theory about DLC on Black Ops and Black Ops 2, Brought to you by nintendont

Nintendont brought this to my attention the other day. So credits to him.

But think about it........Back in the black ops forums, Wii Admin was active. She kept us updated, told us when patches were going to come out, etc. She made us feel heard. She was friendly and interacted with the community. This was around the time....well, like right now. January-March.......Weird, weren't we supposed to get DLC for BO at that time? Something happened, DLC never came out for BO. Forward to MW3. No mention of DLC in the booklet,so obviously no chance of DLC. Think about it, by this time in MW3, support had been dropped. Wii Admin was never ever active in the MW3 as she was back in BO. Now forward to BO2......There's a chance of DLC. Look at the back of the box and look at the elite FAQ. Notice how A_Trey_U is being active and friendly?

Just something to think about. Maybe I'm just thinking about this too much, over examining it....then again, purple because aliens don't wear hats and the purple zebra runs at midnight while the hungry liger eats a pineapple.

Also.....HARDPOINT IS AWESOME......DOUBLE XP+HARDPOINT=OH MA GERD. Too bad there's so many SMG users. Can't blame them, hardpoint is made for SMG usage.

Level 33
30 REPLIES

Re: The Nice Theory- A Theory about DLC on Black Ops and Black Ops 2, Brought to you by nintendont

in reply to Padiego

I don't know if we are or not it would be nice to buy a game and get the same treatment as other consoles but that is asking for too much i guess. Ubisoft got their AC3 dlc up on wiiU makes me regert thinking this was gonna be the time we get dlc and all the features.

Level 8

Re: The Nice Theory- A Theory about DLC on Black Ops and Black Ops 2, Brought to you by nintendont

in reply to Linyao

Don't think AC3 community has it good as well.

The tyranny of King Washington is available as a standalone purchase for $10 or 800 MS Points, or snag the entire Tyranny series for $30 as part of the Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass. The Assassin's Creed 3 DLC packs will be available on Wii U at a later date.

Hopefully only a month later. I'm not sure why the DLC is being released later, but I assume.....well, the game was released earlier for PS360 and PC. A month earlier. So it makes sense. Sort of. At least team ninja is keeping up their free DLC.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Padiego wrote:

Too bad there's so many SMG users.

You haven't mentioned this for a while, I wondered when you would bring that up again..

Level 13

in reply to pauly02

I know, it's been a few seconds. Hey, there's a reason why the SMGs are getting seriously nerfed, and EVERYONE LOVES THE SMGs, because they're easy to use, the youtubers love them, the mlg tryhards love them, the average joe loves them. So why are they nerfing them? Because they know they dun f*c*ed up.

Today, Jet and Mace were getting impatient and went into hardpoint without me. I joined their match, and they had a pretty tasty lead. I pulled out my PDW and I LEAD MY TEAM TO VICTORY. Not only that, but I went like 50-20. Not very impressive, but keep in mind this was against my own clan mates who know my playstyle, who know how I play, where I am, where I rush to. Mason is a better player than me as well. Why did I win? PDW. PDW. PDW. The power is ....it feels good.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

I wouldn't know, I use the M8A1.

Level 13

in reply to Padiego

Ok , I said this in the chat! I want 30% credit and profit!

Level 5

in reply to Rythmmastr

You get a cookie and beastblood's left sock.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Hey! Leave my socks alone

Level 14

in reply to Padiego

I don't want to mess up the theory, but my ability to be active on this forum has nothing to do with whether or not we'll be supporting DLC on the Wii U.  We're trying to be more active in our Nintendo community, so I hang out, joke around occasionally and provide insight where I can.  It still doesn't change what I can and can't disucss or what I do or do not know the answer to.

The wii_admin theories still crack us up.  The truth is wii_admin was a generic account that was created so anyone involved in those projects could post in the forums when there was something to comment on.  If I recall correctly, the community made wii_admin a "she" because of grammar choices, which is weird. 

A_Trey_U is just me.   But be cool or I'm handing you off to someone else. 

Studios