This is getting just too hard to deal with

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

This is getting just too hard to deal with

I've propably mentioned about this before and yeah, it's nothing new I guess, but I never seemed to get any clear answer, maybe I did but just didn't understand.

I'm just really frustrated now, I've been playing few games today in TDM, Domination and FFA and I've tried to use ARs like the Fal, AN and SMGs like the Vector and MSMC, but I just can't get kills without getting killed right away because there is no time to react anymore after one gun fight since I get wounded so badly that already a tactical grenades detonation can kill me.

I hate to complain about this, but it just feels like that the bullets do nothing, rifles feel extremely weak and when you've fired amount of shots on CQC that should be enough to kill already on long distance, you still don't seem to get the kill even if they all hit to the torso of the other player.

I just have hard time to believe that it's just lag, if so, then what the hell am I supposed to do with this game if I just want to play the multiplayer, today most of my kills have been from knife and explosives like the C4, Frag and Semtex.

I tried using Tac45, last tme I checked on custom games, it was 2 hit kill in close, but when I try it on public games I often need 6 shots to kill on close range, no matter where I try to shoot the other guy.

Sometimes I sneak up on the other players and basically I get to just shoot them without even getting into a fight since some people just don't react to the HUD, they just lay down to prone and try to look for the enemy from the direction they're already looking at.

This has given me fine examples how things seem to work, sometimes it's 3 shots from an assault rifle right on the head and they die, then in the same game it might require already 6 shots for them to die, even though there doesn't seem to be any connection issues.

I don't know about you, but there is another thing I've noticed, when you fire a weapon, the bullet count on the bottom right drops with a small delay, it also seems to show while shooting an enemy, the hitmarker seems to appear just after the bullet count drops, might be just me being little paranoid about it, but I'm hoping for someone to try it out and see if they experience the same thing.

Trey U, do you think you could try to explain something about this, or is just all about the connections, isn't there any chance that there is some bug that you guys haven't noticed that causes a delay with the hit detection or just drops the bullet damage randomly?

It's weird, do I just have to think it's all about lag, I do miss shots, everyone does, but there are mostly CQC experiences where it's kinda hard to miss a full mag.

Level 18
27 REPLIES

Re: This is getting just too hard to deal with

in reply to Convict7

It will get fixed! for now play Harcode TDM and Hardcore FFA! no issues on those modes getting kills even with the major issues we have at present!

Level 6

in reply to OFCPaul1974

Getting kills might be easier, but finding the players isn't.

Last time I tried it was just bunch of campers with SMGs, I couldn't compete too well over there, it was bit boring as well because I don't like to wait 10 seconds to respawn.

Just not the mode for me.

Level 18

in reply to OFCPaul1974

OFCPaul1974 wrote:

no issues on those modes getting kills even with the major issues we have at present!

Says you lastnight, "wtf wtf where did that come from, I never saw him, why am I getting killed alot all of a sudden" end result, 4 - 17..

Level 13

in reply to Convict7

Was it always like this or did it just start after the last patch?  If it's after the patch I would wait for them to fix it before I worried too much.  If it's all the time then I'm not sure what to tell you other than it's some time of lag going on in one form or another.  I have games where I can't seem to kill people and it's just the lag/netcode running like crap for me.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

Been like this pretty much all the time, but it has gotten worse, I'm hoping that the patch was part of the reason because now it's just terrible, I'll just try to be patient and wait till things get sorted out, but don't really feel like offering free kills to other players, so I guess I'll just keep few days break.

Level 18

in reply to Convict7

Ive gone 24hrs without playing and preferred to watch TV last night rather than get wound up by this game - Im losing interest VERY quickly, the game is unplayable and its just a stream of constant BS

Level 14

in reply to onlyUSEmeMARIO

I figured that I need something with no recoil and huge RoF, I checked the LMGs and figured that they're too slow, then I realized something... TYPE!!

Damn it was hilarious, I made a class with that AR with quickdraw/stock and had perk setup like this:

Lightweight/Ghost

Fast hands

Marathon/Dexterity

I went 30-11 on FFA

Level 18

in reply to Convict7

i recommend the M27 wayyyyyyy better gun for accuracy, and ROF

Level 15

in reply to Err0r_6_

I like the M27, Im trying to get it gold right now, but I feel more comfortable with the Type 25.  I agree he should also try the M27 though if he wants an AR with an SMG feel.

Level 10

Studios