This lag is an absolute disgrace! Games unplayable

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

This lag is an absolute disgrace! Games unplayable

I just played my 1st game of the day, and EVERY kill I got, I died straight away, and was awarded a revenge medal as the guy id just killed somehow managed to kill me , 17 times in a row! Yes I got 17 revenge medals in 1 half of domination!

The kicker, and when I left, was I came off the train lines and started capping B, I was a 1/4 the way through the flag cap, and I died - in the killcam, the train ran over me, about 5 secs before id started capping the flag ! Anymore lag and id be the only guy ever who could cap flags when I was dead!

WTF IS GOING ON FFS!

My internet is fine, my speed/ping are fine, im a grade A line, and I just put mw3 in, on the wii, and had NO lag whatsoever. I put BO1 in and had NO lag whatsoever!

So either Black Ops 2 , or the wiiU are broken !

Level 14
21 REPLIES

Re: This lag is an absolute disgrace! Games unplayable

in reply to onlyUSEmeMARIO

I wonder if Miiverse could mess up the connection somehow, like if you get notifications and stuff, could it cause some stress to your connection, or could BO2 and Miiverse together get some mess up with connections...

I wish I knew better, but today has been, well, terrible and not so terrible, I don't know.

Level 18

in reply to Convict7

Interesting. i remember i used to have a crapload of lag but when i set the language in miiverse to "english only", it got better(and the freezing stopped).

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

How do I do that? And I never get notifications on there, so doubt it would help, but worth a try I guess

Level 14

Go to Miivere and click on your Mii on the top left corner of your gamepad, that should give you list of options such as go to profile, search for users and options, from there go to options and you should find Miiverse settings, ... something like that.

Level 18

in reply to Convict7

Yeah worked it out - it was already in english only

Level 14

O_o By default?

Level 18

in reply to Padiego

The freezing issues was gone once I did that as well, as for the lag, I don't know, but it's clear that there is something strange going on, why are the connections so unsteady

Level 18

Lol, sounds horrible.  I haven't played very much today but it has been not good but decent. It's strange that the older games run more smooth, can it be because of more players online so you won't connect to players far away?

Level 8

its BO2.

madden is fine.

other online MPs are fine too.

its just this game that is so fuggin horrible.

this COULD be the best COD of all time...if the connects were true.

just copy over the MW3 net code, and that should fix this game.

Level 47

Studios