Tired of the same sh**

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Tired of the same sh**

im tired of not receiving DLC, not receiving attention as a comunity, not even receiving something that wasnt even considered DLC and was free to all other systems, i´ll ask A_Trey_U once again, are we getting or not DLC?, do you at least have some info on the subject you can share with us?

please at least give us some orientation, some light in this darkness , i think that like me there are a lot of players tired of the same thing here just waiting for something that was proised from the very beginning.

Level 3
38 REPLIES

Re: Tired of the same sh**

in reply to Aioz1

We were never promised anything.

And no.

Level 17

in reply to ClonedLF

yes we were promised the "full experience game", and nuke town for free, we havent get any of them

Level 3

in reply to Aioz1

No, we weren't promised anything. Your ignorant minds have got to stop relating "full experience" with DLC. Seriously, stop that. We got the full freaking game at retail. DLC is extra and not obligatory, and doesn't make it part of the "full experience".

Still don't like my answer? Well, too bad. Learn to live in the real world then. If you expect justice in it, you're going to be sorely dissapointed.

Level 17

in reply to ClonedLF

DLC might not be part of the "full experience", but we sure as hell are getting an inferior experience compared to people on 360/PS3 that paid the same price as us.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

We got Wiimote. Something the 360 and Ps3 don't have.

Level 11

in reply to GermanicMexican

GermanicMexican wrote:

We got Wiimote. Something the 360 and Ps3 don't have.

Which in my case is still broken. I know you fixed yours and I have similar settings, but i've tried different motes, 2 sensor bars, ( 1 brand new ) and same thing. Dunno where to go from here..

Level 13

in reply to pauly02

hey pauly! have your tried playing the game on a HD tv as I know last time we spoke you were playing on a SD tv?? I play on a sony TV with special gaming fuction and of course HDMI and I wonder if the game plays better and is designed around HD settings and you experience lag and issues beacuse you use cables that provide less then 420p.

I dont pretend to know what im talking about but the issues you have I have never had and makes me think if you have tried everything else could it be your TV set up that is the problem?? no anyone whom has a HD tele that you could take round with a stack of stella and try it out??

I may take the time to right down every setting I have and mesage you to try mine as I can move quickly, aim with no issue and my controller never points to the sky (wiimote) when turning?? just a thought old man

Level 6

in reply to OFCPaul1974

OFCPaul1974 wrote:

hey pauly! have your tried playing the game on a HD tv as I know last time we spoke you were playing on a SD tv?? I play on a sony TV with special gaming fuction and of course HDMI and I wonder if the game plays better and is designed around HD settings and you experience lag and issues beacuse you use cables that provide less then 420p.

It has crossed my mind a few times..

Level 13

in reply to GermanicMexican

Since when is that a positive? :$

Level 1

Studios