Too many EMP Grenades, tuttets, guardians, Dragonfires and AGRs become useless -.-'

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Too many EMP Grenades, tuttets, guardians, Dragonfires and AGRs become useless -.-'

To A-Trey-U and the people of BO2 team

It's almost impossible to use turrets, guardians, AGR and so on, there are always too many EMP grenades in the matches, 2 EMP grenades are too many, they can be launched very far away and their range of action it's too wide.

IMHO you should to move EMP grenades from tactical grenades to letal grenades or reduce their launch range and their action range and last but not leat you should change the position between flashbang grenade and EMP grenade, I mean the flashbang should be unlocked at the current level of the EMP grenade and vice versa

IMHO

Thank you

PS: it's not easy to get a turret, a dragonfire or an AGR, it' very very very frustrating too see them destroyed after few seconds by a stupid grenade

Level 6
18 REPLIES

Re: Too many EMP Grenades, tuttets, guardians, Dragonfires and AGRs become useless -.-'

in reply to LucaPac

I agree 100%. I honestly think EMP's are too OP (and I personally use them)

1 hit kill to Guardians and SG... pathetic

Level 1

Re: Too many EMP Grenades, tuttets, guardians, Dragonfires and AGRs become useless -.-'

in reply to LucaPac

I disagree.

The EMP grenade is the only way you can destroy a Sentry Gun quickly and safely in this game. Treyarch did some serious buffing on them compared to past CoDs; not only are they invincible to knives, but there is also NO perk to counter them. Blind Eye, you say? Read the perk's description carefully. It says that the perk protects from enemy air support. Air support, not ground support.

Nerf the EMP grenade and the Sentry Gun becomes way too powerful.

Level 26

in reply to codcanuck

No, it's not the only way, that's what missile launchers are made for
But EMP grenades are too OP so everybody prefer to use them

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to LucaPac

Missile launchers suck in this game. Their inconsistency is just astounding.

Level 26

in reply to codcanuck

They can destroy turrets and so on with one hit + few bullets, and this is ok

not like the emp grenades

Level 6

in reply to LucaPac

You know what could be done to balance it, but not make it totally useless. Just make them a 2 grenade kill for the Guardian, Sentry Gun, AGR, Dragonfire. 1 hit for stuff like the RCXD and equipment. Plus another thing that could be done it to allow the blast radias to not go through walls. You don't know how many times I've seen a sentry gun with my engineer perk and I just threw an EMP grenade in its general direction and destroyed it. I agree the emp grenades are too strong, but lets not just nerf them so much they are utterly useless.

Level 1

in reply to LucaPac

IMO The only thing wrong with it is the blast radius.

I've been EMPd when I wasc underground on Hijacked and no one was down there because they can go through walls.  One guy with a EMP and scavenger equates to a 6 man party spamming concussions with scavengers.

Level 26

in reply to LucaPac

I disagree. I've played many domination matches where teams set up fortresses of guardians and sentrys and without the ease of throwing a EMP half way across the map we wouldn't have a chance.

Level 5

in reply to LucaPac

I'll have to kindly disagree with you. I play domination and its rare to see emp grenades take over. I've never had an AGR destroyed with an EMP grenade before getting at least 1 kill. Lots of times I've tried to EMP grenade them and they kill me first. Very fari. Same with sentry gun, never had one destroyed at all by and EMP grenade. NEVER! I've used both many times and if you can position the sentry gun well and guard it EMP grenaders get cut down before they have a chance. Guardian not always but still very effective. The dragonfire is easier to kill with gunfire. And there's always the trophy system. Not sure what mode you're playing that might make a difference though.

Level 7

Studios