Too many EMP Grenades, tuttets, guardians, Dragonfires and AGRs become useless -.-'

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Too many EMP Grenades, tuttets, guardians, Dragonfires and AGRs become useless -.-'

in reply to AsianSensation9

You're just lucky then, emp grenades destroy my stuff all the time, their blast radius is pretty far too so postioning doesn't really matter all the time.

Level 5

Re: Too many EMP Grenades, tuttets, guardians, Dragonfires and AGRs become useless -.-'

in reply to LucaPac

There really is a simple way of balancing this stuff out. I havent run any of the above mentioned scorestreaks in ages, they're pretty useless and get put down pretty quickly.

Make blind eye make you immune to being targetted by sentry guns and AGRs (only AI controlled btw), since blind eye sucks anyways.

Make tact mask more resistant against the guardian (because tact mask isnt that great anyways, I mean dont get me wrong its useful at what it does, but shock charges concussions and flashes arent even that common in my experience).

Make Hardwired protect your equipment from EMP nades (not the streak though).

Problems solved. The dragonfire isnt too hard to shoot down anyways.

Still it doesnt stop you from being hacked by the blackhat xD but they generally need engineer to be useful anyways.

This also gives you more reason to manually control the sentry gun (why you need to apart from the emblem is way beyond me).

But yeah, as it stands the above scorestreaks are so useless and I never run them.

Level 7

in reply to DatBigSwitcha2

I agree with all of these, athough I think none of these effects should be absolute, complete, guaranteed counters that give the countered equipment no chance of doing its intended purpose. Kinda like engineer delaying explosives instead of them not detecting you whatsoever.

• Blind Eye (or engineer) should delay detection from sentries and AGRs.
  • Hard Wired should reduce the effects of all equipment-countering tacticals on your own equipment:
    • EMP grenades severly damage and temporarly disable scorestreaks, but affect equipment normally.
    • Black Hats do the same; severly damage and temporarly disable scorestreaks, but destroys equipment instead of turning them against the original user. Also prevents Black Hats from booby-trapping care packages, but does not prevent Engineer users from booby-trapping CPs manually.
    • All equipment trigger both of a Trophy System's charges, destroying the TS by sacrificing only 1 equipment instead of 2.
  • Tactical Mask should protect you from the slowing/disorienting effects of guardians, but still take damage from them.
Level 4

in reply to LucaPac

dump a trophy system by your sentry gun/guardian.

i only play dom, and its rare that i see EMP grenades, i have a emp class just incase the enemy team set up a horde of sentry guns and or guardians around the flags. takes too much time and ammo to shoot them

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to LucaPac

I use EMP Grenades, yep def overpowered, i use then to locate people in buildings, destroy sentry guns, agr,gaurdians, and tacts. if theres a trophy system ill throw my emp on the ground behind a wall and destroy the trophy system with the emp. Who needs a flashbang when you can stun through walls.

Level 2

in reply to DWAcolossus

I just throw them at the enemy for them lovely assist points, especially fun on Hijacked where you can gain like 200 points in assists from 1 EMP nade. Sacvenger it and repeat the process.

Level 7

in reply to DWAcolossus

This is something that must be fixed with the next patch, you're showing that it's too easy to destroy equipments

Level 6

in reply to LucaPac

I dont know how I did it but I stopped a hell storm with one emp greande last game, trying to find the footage of it to see how I did it but the footage doesnt start til after I did it. My guess, I emp the guy calling the strike.

Level 3

in reply to Dafonse30

if you get lucky with the timing the emp nade will destroy hellstorms and hunterkillers(including from swarms) before they explode/hit you. as well as equipment still in the air when they are just released.

Level 18

Studios